Running Scared (not the Billy Crystal one)

Started by polkablues, February 07, 2006, 02:57:39 AM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

©brad

holy shit! what a knockout, visually badass, chilling-to-the-bone movie! how come no one is seeing this?

i don't know if it really does "make kill bill look like sesame street" but it sure as hell is more thrilling. and i can't remember the last scene that made the two hairs on the back of my neck stand up as much as the pedophile sequence.

SEE. IT. NOW.

Neil

I'm the lame guy here, and I'll say, i agree with what everyone is saying (as far as the positive comments go) and i really enjoyed it...the pedophile sequence made me sick to my stomach...good stuff, it just kept getting crazier and crazier...
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

RegularKarate

What am I missing here?

This has like three good scenes and the rest is a bunch of boring shit with a terribly annoying score.
So extremely predictable (with the exception of the children scene, which was cool... I liked that part) and I couldn't have given half a fuck about one character in the whole movie.

I think Xixax has ruined another one for me because if I had just seen this I would have said "jeepers, that wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be".  Instead I hear about what a "thrill ride" it is and then almost fall asleep during a few parts.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

diggler

I'm not racist, I'm just slutty