Marie Antoinette

Started by modage, August 11, 2004, 09:58:49 PM

mutinyco

Same director made all those live Bon Jovi videos back in the '80s.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

A Matter Of Chance

I thought the trailer looked great. I am excited for this movie.

I really didn't have a problem with the New Order song. At all. As a matter of fact, I loved it.

Pozer

Quote from: A Matter Of Chance on December 25, 2005, 10:25:53 PM
As a matter of fact, I loved it.
As a matter of fact or a matter of chance?

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

The Red Vine

Dunst Film Going to Cannes

Kirsten Dunst's new period movie Marie-Antoinette has been selected to compete at the coveted Cannes Film Festival in May. The Sofia Coppola-directed film, co-starring Shopgirl actor Jason Schwartzman, sees a 19-year-old Viennese girl became the queen of France in 1744 - before being famously beheaded. Marie-Antoinette is one of the early contenders for the Cannes top prize - the Palme d'Or. Director Ron Howard's long-awaited The Da Vinci Code, starring Tom Hanks and Audrey Tautou will open the 59th Cannes Film Festival, which runs between May 17 and 28.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Garam

Pozer

Still my most anticipated.
Course, I've seen The Fountain and Science of Sleep.

MacGuffin

International Trailer here.

Choose: Bande-annonce 2 - Anglais sous-titrée
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Kal

Looks so good... I cant wait... hope it doesnt dissapoint

modage

they stole the new order song from the life aquatic trailer for that one.  the more kirsten dunst talks the less i believe in this movie working.  (and i like her).  but still looking forward to it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

pete

whoa, isn't it so interesting that people from 16th century france sound just like TODAY'S KIDS!?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

hedwig

i like this trailer much more.

yes. the image right before the title appears.. the image of the crowd approaching. that is what i wanted to see.

Gamblour.

I'm actually looking forward to this even more. Is the movie going to actually use New Order as the score? That would be awesome.

and pete...shhh!
WWPTAD?

Pubrick

Quote from: Gamblour le flambeur on May 04, 2006, 10:38:26 AM
and pete...shhh!
or as the french say, "chut!"

even if LiT was massively overrated, it was still a good movie and i hav no reason to expect otherwise from sofia.
under the paving stones.