No Country For Old Men

Started by Ghostboy, November 19, 2005, 08:32:58 PM

MacGuffin

Double dip alert!!!

Buena Vista has just announced No Country for Old Men: Collector's Edition from Miramax on both DVD and Blu-ray on 4/7. The DVD will be 3-disc (SRP $32.98) while the Blu-ray is 2-disc (SRP $39.98). Both will include the 3 featurettes on the current DVD/Blu-ray editions (The Making of No Country for Old Men, Working with the Coens and The Diary of a Country Sheriff) along with substantial new material - 5 hours worth in all. You'll get Josh Brolin's Unauthorized Behind-the-Scenes, Q & A with Joel and Ethan Coen, Roger Deakins and the sound and production design teams, a Charlie Rose interview with the Coens, Brolin and Javier Bardem, EW.com's Just a Minute... with Javier Bardem, a Q & A from the Variety Screening series, footage of an in-store appearance with Bardem and Brolin, ABC's Popcorn video, a Channel 4 News appearance with the Coens, a Lunch with David Poland interview with Bardem and Brolin, a WNBC Reel Talk interview with Brolin, a WGA West Q & A panel and 6 additional interviews. Both versions will also include a Digital Copy of the film.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

holy fock. glad i have an excuse to buy the blu now.

SiliasRuby

Does anybody think we need it? I don't but maybe if its cheap in a couple of months...MAYBE I'll pick it up.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

last days of gerry the elephant

Kinda bullshit they started double dipping Blu's... I'm calling the studio and demanding that I get the new release for free. I'll let you guys know how that goes.

tpfkabi

Quote from: MacGuffin on February 02, 2009, 07:37:33 PM
Both versions will also include a Digital Copy of the film.

I'm guessing this adds a disc to each?
I wonder how much more the mark up for the extra disc with digital copy?
I have no need for it.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.