DOOM

Started by cron, July 08, 2005, 11:01:43 AM

Cast: The Rock, Karl Urban, Rosamund Pike, Brian Steele, Doug Jones, Dhobi Oparei, Ben Daniels, Razaaq Adoti, Richard Brake, Al Weaver, Dexter Fletcher, Yao Chin, Robert Russel, Daniel York, Ian Hughes, Sara Houghton, Blanka Jarosova, Vladislav Dyntera, Petr Hnetkovsky

Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak
Writers: Dave Callaham

Plot(not really): Millions of devoted fans worldwide have been spellbound by the dark invention of its adventures . . . have awaited its every incarnation with urgent anticipation . . . and have devoted countless hours, days and weeks to conquering its hidden mysteries: Doom. When the home-computer game "Doom" was first launched in 1993, no one could have foreseen the legion of fans it would create and the mania surrounding its every new permutation. "Doom" and its successive installments have transfixed gamers worldwide for over a decade and have sold millions of copies (while chalking up an unprecedented tens of millions of downloads as shareware). It is, simply, the most explosive home-computer game franchise phenomenon in history. Now, the game that made history is jumping from computer screens to the motion picture screen: get ready for Doom. Set countless years in the future and told in the hyper- kinetic, kamikaze style that made its gaming predecessor a global phenomenon, the science fiction action adventure Doom takes the viewer to the far corners of the galaxy with a fully-realized vision of a dark and disturbing future.

more pics:
http://www.darkhorizons.com/2005/doom.php

this could be fun
or not
context, context, context.

Pubrick

Quote from: cronopioRosamund Pike
that's good enuff for me.

tho none of the pics show her.

EDIT:

this better be fun, or.. what a waste.
under the paving stones.

Myxo

Quote from: Pubrickthis better be fun, or.. what a waste.

It has the Rock in it.

Unless you're into his clever eyebrow control or cheesy video game movies, this is going to seriously suck.

w/o horse

I think this movie has the potential to be good b-movie times.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

Pubrick

Quote from: MyxomatosisUnless you're into his clever eyebrow control
i think i'll wait for the trailer before i make any formal speculation on his eyebrows, tho they look fairly synchronized in these pics.
under the paving stones.

pete

Quote from: Myxomatosis
Quote from: Pubrickthis better be fun, or.. what a waste.

It has the Rock in it.

Unless you're into his clever eyebrow control or cheesy video game movies, this is going to seriously suck.

the rundown was great.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Gamblour.

No rock music in the trailer...it's got potential.
WWPTAD?

Raikus

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

ElPandaRoyal

Is it me or does this have "shit" written all over? Seriously, the game sucked.
Si

squints

What about the Halo movie? screenplay by Alex Garland...is there a thread for this yet?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Stefen

Quote from: ElPandaRoyalIs it me or does this have "shit" written all over? Seriously, the game sucked.

Yeah, it's definetely going to be shit...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!

Seriously, this is gonna be double bad.

But slow down, that could be fun.

MADE YOU LOOK.

Ah, whatever, this thread will be far more entertaining than the flick.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MagnoliaFan25

Doom 3 had a cool kind of "Total Recall" kinda of story that chould have been a good move. A portal to hell buried in the ruins of an ancient martian civilization.