Speed Racer

Started by MacGuffin, June 25, 2004, 04:28:32 PM

picolas

Quote from: MacGuffin on December 06, 2007, 12:15:10 AM

More photos here.
my expectations for this just skyrocketed.

there's also an article on the page before that i didn't quote.

i think this might be the time when the wachowski's utter lack of.. self-aware humour (that's the only way i can describe it/referring to everything post-matrix), will pay off big time.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

i can't watch AOL clips.

AOL can suck my BAOLLS.
under the paving stones.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pubrick

thanks mac

that was awesome.

LET'S GO!
under the paving stones.

Pozer

hmmm?  i thought Super Mario Bros. the movie looked good back in the day...

pete

a girl I worked with told me she went to see the golden compass with her boyfriend with this as one of the previews.  throughout the trailer she couldn't decide if she wanted to see it or not, because it looks cool but also really silly.  then, during the silence before the trailer, some guy all the way in the back screamed "MAAAYYBE" at the screen.  He spoke for America.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

i think this movie will look like throw-up tastes.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ghostboy

Will? It already does! Can you imagine watching over two hours of that?

MacGuffin

International Trailer #1

International Trailer #2

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

most amazing-looking bad-looking movie ever.

72teeth

guh... looks like a Dreamcast game's bonus level...

Spoiler: I will have a seizure.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

pete

is it because all the trailers generate lukewarm and negative responses therefore they keep on coming out with new ones with different story arcs, hoping the audience would be confused enough to forget about the last trailer?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton