Ladder 49

Started by MacGuffin, June 01, 2004, 01:12:25 AM

Thrindle

Quote from: Weak2ndActThis is one of those movies so plain, so pedestrian, so Hollywood in the worst possible way, that I will go out of my way to NOT see it, but will eventually be forced to for two reasons: to kill boredom on an airplane, or to shut out family members at a uncomfortable get together.
I've missed you.  I'm so glad you're back. :-D
Classic.

meatball

Quote from: Weak2ndActThis is one of those movies so plain, so pedestrian, so Hollywood in the worst possible way, that I will go out of my way to NOT see it, but will eventually be forced to for two reasons: to kill boredom on an airplane, or to shut out family members at a uncomfortable get together.

Are you part of my family?

Kal

I saw this and is not so bad... beyond the cheesy scenes and the hollywood cliches it was very well shot and some scenes were very cool...

however, for some reason everytime i see joaquin phoenix i just remember commodus (gladiator) and thats the only character i associate him with... so i cant really enjoy other movies with him on them

Pozer

Quote from: andyk
however, for some reason everytime i see joaquin phoenix i just remember commodus (gladiator) and thats the only character i associate him with... so i cant really enjoy other movies with him on them

For some reason everytime I see John Travolta I just remember Crappy Stupid Face Actor (pretty much every movie he's been in save for a few) and that's the only character I associate him with... so I can't really enjoy other movies with him on them

Kal

Quote from: POZER

For some reason everytime I see John Travolta I just remember Crappy Stupid Face Actor (pretty much every movie he's been in save for a few) and that's the only character I associate him with... so I can't really enjoy other movies with him on them

I think Travolta is great... although he had some shitty movies lately... I like him

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: POZER

I think Travolta is great... although he had some shitty movies lately... I like him

lately  :?:  :?:  :?:  .um, his last decent film was get shorty..that was almost 10 years ago....

travolta suckssssssssssssss

Kal

I liked Swordfish, Primary Colors, Face Off... thats not much but I still think he is great... many actors did their part way before and now they are shit but you still remember they good times

SiliasRuby

This was one of the most predictable and extremely melodramatic movies I've ever seen in my life. Try to stay away from this movie if you can
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection