Who are your favorite movie villains?

Started by Katre, March 11, 2004, 12:12:49 AM

El Duderino

also:

link to gigantic fucking cap of psh in pdl

*admin-edited for the protection of those allergic to gigantic fucking caps of psh in pdl.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

El Duderino

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

molly

Satan in The Passion of Christ was good
Joe Pantoliano in The Soprano was good, vomiticiously good
oh, and Robert Carlysle aka Begbie from Trainspotting, i kept thingking that the director took a guy from the street and let him play himself, but no, he is an actor, and you can see him like a desperate father in the movie called Full Monty(not sure about the title), about local unemployed  guys who started to do striptease, like The Chippendales.

indiana

the badguy that robert shaw played in the sting is pretty good as being a bad guy.
and the joker from batman
peace
SONIC BOOM!

samsong

- Jack Wilson (Jack Palance) in Shane
- Brig. Gen. Jack D. Ripper in Dr. Strangelove
- Rev. Harry Powell (Robert Mitchum) in The Night of the Hunter
- Chicamaw 'One-Eye' Mobley (Howard Da Silva) in They Live By Night
- Little Bill Daggett (Gene Hackman) in Unforgiven
- Tajômaru (Toshiro Mifune) in Rashomon
- DEATH (Bengt Ekerot) in The Seventh Seal
- Edward the Longshanks (Patrick McGoohan) and Mel-Gibson-as-director (applicable to The Passion of the Christ too) in Braveheart
- Al Capone (Robert De Niro) in The Untouchables
- Arthur Slugworth (Günter Meisner) in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Scar (Jeremy Irons) in The Lion King... and just about every other villian in a Disney movie, but him especially + Maleficent in Sleeping Beauty
- Battling Burrows (Donald Crisp) in Broken Blossoms

rustinglass

Quote from: indianathe badguy that robert shaw played in the sting is pretty good as being a bad guy.

The name's Lonnegan! Doyle Lonnegan! ya follow?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

El Duderino

cine

Oh don't worry Dude, you don't NEED to post *her* picture... We KNOW what *her* name is....

Find Your Magali

Here's a less obvious villain, on the left:

NEON MERCURY

"Man, I gotta take a piss bad...  Can
         I use your head there?"

-bobby peru

.....:rofl:

MacGuffin

Film Fans Make Bush 'Movie Villain of the Year'

President Bush may see himself as defender of democracy and compassionate conservatism but British film fans have voted him "Movie Villain of the Year."

The American "Axis of Evil" fighter is wooing voters with security pledges ahead of the presidential election next week, but it was Bush's role in Michael Moore's anti-war film "Fahrenheit 9/11" that won him the villainous title.

In a poll for Total Film magazine, the U.S. leader fought off competition from such well-known baddies as atomic scientist Doctor Octopus from "Spider-Man 2" and fellow Texan Leatherface from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

"The overwhelming response of our readers voting Bush top villain just goes to show how frightening people found him in Fahrenheit 9/11," Total Film's editor Matt Mueller told Reuters.

"He was absolutely terrifying in that film. The infamous scene where he's informed about the Twin Towers attack while visiting a school, and sits there absolutely paralyzed, is enough to strike fear into anyone's heart," he said.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

^
that's awesome.

villians to note:

the tornados in twister
the volcano in volcano
the boat in titanic
the bus in speed

Alethia

Quote from: ©bradthe bus in speed

i think the bomb was worse, really...