Man On Fire

Started by MacGuffin, February 25, 2004, 05:38:45 PM

MacGuffin

From The Digital Bits:

Tony Scott's Man on Fire has being given 2-disc special edition treatment. It's tentatively planned for release around Father's Day (so watch for an announcement soon). Expect this to be a great SE, complete with an alternate ending and a version of the film that's some 20 minutes longer than the theatrical cut.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

meatball

shinwa

Run until you puke blood.
Practice until you piss blood.
- Ping Pong

meatball

I disagree.

Your mother didn't blow enough.

Kal

I saw this two days ago on DVD and I liked it... Denzel is always good... and the story was good... I didnt like the Direction much... but it was alright

dufresne

just saw it tonight on HBO.  Some mentioned in this thread the similarity to Tony Scott's BMW film.  I couldn't get that out of my head the entire time I watched it.  Hell, he even used that Spanish song that plays at the end of "Powder Keg", the BMW film by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu.
There are shadows in life, baby.

grand theft sparrow

I feel so dirty for having enjoyed this flick as much as I did but Tony Scott is just the master of trashy action cinema.

meatball

Yeah, it's just a dirty shame to like something like this.

grand theft sparrow

Well, you learn a lot about yourself when you find yourself laughing hysterically at (SPOILER) Denzel putting a C4 in a guy's ass.