What to make a movie about?

Started by prophet, July 14, 2003, 08:41:01 PM

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: prophetthats what i was thinking but doesnt it have to make sence at the end i need to figure out howto tie all of these things into one

PTA did it with Magnolia...

Nick

ono

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNicki'm very cynical, philosophical, anti-big brother and media, and these things come out in my scripts somehow or another.
Funnily enough, I don't know of a filmmaker who isn't one of these in some way.  I know I am.

Alethia

Quote from: prophetthats what i was thinking but doesnt it have to make sence at the end i need to figure out howto tie all of these things into one

put them all in a nice little bow

Cecil

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNicki'm very cynical, philosophical, anti-big brother and media

i am none of those

markums2k

That's what you get paid for.  Now get to work.  :wink:

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

polkablues

I plan to make a movie that's like "Die Hard 2", but set in a high-rise office building.

Or one that's like "Hope Floats", but set in a high-rise office building where the main character is an off-duty cop who battles high-tech criminals.
My house, my rules, my coffee

markums2k

Quote from: polkabluesI plan to make a movie that's like "Die Hard 2", but set in a high-rise office building.

Or one that's like "Hope Floats", but set in a high-rise office building where the main character is an off-duty cop who battles high-tech criminals.

That would be a great movie.  You know, I think it'd be really edgy to cast a British actor to play the lead German terrorist.

"Who said we were terrorists?"