Family Guy

Started by SHAFTR, June 27, 2003, 01:27:41 PM

squints

you remember when david cross was blue? so clever
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

modage

if you're shit talking, i will fight you.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

the movie is something so horrid. i laughed once , at the  inflatable figures gag, that was hilarious, and amazing too, cos it was recently done in the simpsons.
context, context, context.

squints

I'm not shit talking i love Arrested Development and it and Curb make me laugh very hard, but i think i just have a soft side for tasteless fart humor.

I'm pretty sure i could take you anyway modage  :saywhat:
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

hedwig

context, context, context.

Ravi

Quote from: cronopiohaha
http://www.dccomics.com/media/excerpts/4527_x.pdf

Hah, that's great.  I stopped reading Mad a few years ago because it was kind of lame (and I had some fines at the library where I got them), but those pages were pretty damn funny.

Gamblour.

Yeah, but jesus they have no concept of subtlety
WWPTAD?

Ravi

Quote from: GamblourYeah, but jesus they have no concept of subtlety

Cracked has more finely layered humor.  Very understated.  Like a Wodehouse novel.

squints

Pubrick

Quote from: squintshttp://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html&ref_id=348&tid=16597&ref_type=101

Interesting...worth reading at least
um that article is about the SIMPSONS. the title is about the simpsons, the picture is the simpsons and it's 99% about Joel Cohen, a producer on the SIMPSONS.

the couple of lines where Family Guy is mentioned does not make it a Family Guy article. it seems to be about Canada more than anything.
under the paving stones.

squints

did you start a thread called "What are you wearing?" ....jesus P...jesus....

although you're right..i should have put it in the simpsons vs. famliy guy thread

hedwig

no; "what are u wearing"

huge difference. bigger than you'll ever know.

Pubrick

Quote from: squintsdid you start a thread called "What are you wearing?" ....jesus P...jesus....
what does that have to do with anything? ppl are enjoying the thread, it's a joke, obviously.

this is about putting articles in misleading topics. next time read the article before u post it, or i'll move it to where it belongs. thanks.

Quote from: squintsalthough you're right..i should have put it in the simpsons vs. famliy guy thread
yeah that was the obvious one that matched. but really the article is hardly about family guy at all. or even interesting as u claimed..
under the paving stones.

Ravi

I gotta admit, I actually thought this was funny.