Almost Famous

Started by jtm, January 20, 2003, 10:53:37 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: Duck Saucewhat else could be included on a 4 hour version anyways?

The concerts...in real time.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

jtm

i'm sure theres probley tons of little odds and ends he shot for the hell of it that he could throw on one, big, final Almost Famous dirs. cut

ProgWRX

Easily my favorite Crowe Film, and one of my favorite movies of all time.
Sure a lot of people might think its just sugarcoated fluff, but what the hell, a lot of "classic" movies are just that too.  8)   :wink:
-Carlos

Jr. Stonephree

One of my favorite moves by far, makes you want to grow up in the seventies.  He must have seen some really cool stuff, touring and interviewing all those bands.   Plus Penny Lane....... DAMN she's hot
I got punched in the face.  What's your excuse?

ProgWRX

Quotemakes you want to grow up in the seventies

Definately. It had that effect on me too. After watching the movie I really wished I lived that era.
-Carlos

Ernie

This movie is just too fucking good, it's insane. I love it, one of my favorite movies of all-time definitely. There's just so much I love about it...I love Zooey Deschanel and Kate Hudson, I want to marry them....Billy Crudup is fucking hilarious....Jason Lee is awesome....Frances McDormand is cool too.....the whole cast, including even the smallest roles, are amazing...Cameron Crowe's best film definitely...followed by Say Anything. I could watch it everyday.

ProgWRX

ooooh  Zooey Deschanel   :-D  :yabbse-tongue:  :kiss:

-Carlos

Ernie

Jesus...look at those eyes...she is unreal. God, she is just too beautiful. I think I'm going to have to make her my avatar again.

MacGuffin

Quote from: ebeaman69Jesus...look at those eyes...she is unreal. God, she is just too beautiful. I think I'm going to have to make her my avatar again.

Properly Cleaning the Keyboard

*For this task, the computer should be shut down.

*If the keys are sticky or dirty, a lint free cloth and a spray cleaner especially for computers may be used. If no cleaner is available, warm soapy water will work just as well.  Recommend a spray bottle with 2 drops of dish soap and fill the rest with water and a few paper towels.

*Spray cleaner onto the cloth until cloth is moist (or if using soapy water, wring the cloth out completely so no water drips out of the cloth freely), rub the cloth over the keyboard and its keys. Continue this process until the keyboard is satisfactorily cleaned.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Newtron

She will be mine. Oh yes.

Ernie

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: ebeaman69Jesus...look at those eyes...she is unreal. God, she is just too beautiful. I think I'm going to have to make her my avatar again.

Properly Cleaning the Keyboard

*For this task, the computer should be shut down.

*If the keys are sticky or dirty, a lint free cloth and a spray cleaner especially for computers may be used. If no cleaner is available, warm soapy water will work just as well.  Recommend a spray bottle with 2 drops of dish soap and fill the rest with water and a few paper towels.

*Spray cleaner onto the cloth until cloth is moist (or if using soapy water, wring the cloth out completely so no water drips out of the cloth freely), rub the cloth over the keyboard and its keys. Continue this process until the keyboard is satisfactorily cleaned.

Lol, thank you Macguffin...finally something really useful from you.  :wink:

Actually, it's weird...I've never been attracted to her in "that" way. I can't really explain why. It's the same with Audrey Tautou. They are just too fucking beautiful or something...I don't know. It's like...they are so beautiful that when I try to look at them sexually...I feel really fucking dirty or something...it's hard to explain.

jtm

Quote from: Newtron

She will be mine. Oh yes.

Never cared much for her till now!!

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Newtronshe was the only person in the good girl who was worth watching

completely agreed.

bonanzataz

what the fuck is going on? i just posted that "completely agreed" thing and it came out as butterscotch jones. I'm not just imagining this, am I?

This is weird. It's like that episode of the x-files where mulder turns into that dude from beetlejuice (i think it was that guy. was it that guy?)
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

wholly shit that is weird, what the fuck man ???