Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

matt35mm

Laura Gibson - Beasts of Seasons

S'good!

tpfkabi

another solid album by Conor and co...

Pitchfork 4.9  :yabbse-thumbdown:
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Stefen

Yeah, if you're a 14 year old girl.   8)
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Neil

^        n    d    core.   
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Neil

it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

hedwig

Stefen

tpfkabi

Quote from: Stefen on May 13, 2009, 09:58:58 AM
haha

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080217090818AA9Juop

i don't know why people love that song so much. there was a string of 3 or 4 music awards type shows where Kid Rock performed it on every single one.

=======================================

finally got this one since it was on sale promoting Eminem.
no where near The Chronic imo.

Pedro

Stefen

Is it good or are you just saying that?

Is it a statement or is it another background album ala SBS?

Pedro

I do sincerely think it's good.  Given that you were not a fan of Sky Blue Sky, I guess you'd probably call it another background album.  It's somewhere between Being There and A Ghost is Born, but that's not a helpful way to describe it at all.  It's not that long, so give it a chance.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Pedro the Alpaca on May 13, 2009, 11:10:40 AM
Streaming the new Wilco.  It's great.

http://wilcoworld.net/discs/thealbum/

and i imagine it's all Quicktime/Mac related like all of their stuff so i can't stream it at work.  :(

Question: Still a lot of Nels solos?

Pedro

The Nels touch is apparent throughout, but there's more focus on his supporting work than his spotlight freakouts.