Now Playing

Started by Mesh, May 15, 2003, 05:18:24 PM

Sigur Rós

:yabbse-thumbup: Love the way they mix a catchy vers with a melodic chorus...

meatwad

pink mountaintops- axis of evol

crono, you need to check it out

I Love a Magician

Iron & Wine - Early Recordings.

In Your own Time is a song and, mmmm boy, I love that shit.

Sigur Rós

..and I'm seeing them live this April!  :bravo:

Quote from: meatwad on January 17, 2006, 09:19:30 PM

pink mountaintops- axis of evol

crono, you need to check it out

listening as i type. today is one of those productive days where you get a buncha  cool stuff off the internet,  plus it's a friend's birthday so i'll be celebrating in a few hours.
context, context, context.

JG

Old SMiLE bootlegs (so phenomenal i wonder why people don't talk about them more often.  as much praise as brian wilson gets, it doesn't seem like i read nearly as much about SMiLE as something like Sergeant Pepper)
Of Montreal -- Gay Parade (another album i wonder why people don't talk more about it.  these guys don't get enough love.  i'm seeing them march 5.) 

Pubrick

Quote from: JimmyGator on January 18, 2006, 05:07:12 PM
Old SMiLE bootlegs (so phenomenal i wonder why people don't talk about them more often.  as much praise as brian wilson gets, it doesn't seem like i read nearly as much about SMiLE as something like Sergeant Pepper)
Of Montreal -- Gay Parade (another album i wonder why people don't talk more about it.  these guys don't get enough love.  i'm seeing them march 5.) 
Quote from: Pubrick on December 16, 2005, 12:48:33 AM
so do you put the two screens sets of speakers next to each other or just leave one playing in one room and go off to watch listen to the other, and then keep running back and forth like that..?

250 pages later, the concept still baffles some.
under the paving stones.

hedwig

the zombies - odyssey and oracle

JG

Quote from: Pubrick on January 18, 2006, 08:06:06 PM
Quote from: JimmyGator on January 18, 2006, 05:07:12 PM
Quote from: Pubrick on December 16, 2005, 12:48:33 AM
so do you put the two screens sets of speakers next to each other or just leave one playing in one room and go off to watch listen to the other, and then keep running back and forth like that..?

250 pages later, the concept still baffles some.

made me look like a fool again  :doh:

Pubrick

you did that yourself.
under the paving stones.

Reinhold

Quote from: Pubrick on January 18, 2006, 09:46:04 PM
you did that yourself.

you did the same thing on pg 119.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

Pubrick

uh.. i'll take your word for it.
under the paving stones.

samsong

explosions in the sky - the earth is not a cold dead place

hedwig

Reinhold

ben folds - songs for silverman
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.