Spring Breakers

Started by wilder, January 09, 2013, 04:34:06 PM

wilder

Four college girls who land in jail after robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation find themselves bailed out by a drug and arms dealer who wants them to do some dirty work.

Written and Directed by Harmony Korine
Release Date: March 15, 2013 (limited) , March 22, 2013 (wide)

polkablues

This movie is going to make a trillion dollars.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Frederico Fellini

We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

socketlevel

It deserves it all. Tied with the master as my favourite of the year.
the one last hit that spent you...

Drenk

Ascension.

Frederico Fellini

We fought against the day and we won... WE WON.

Cinema is something you do for a billion years... or not at all.

modage

It's gonna be hard for any trailer in 2013 to top this trailer. Sorry, Pain & Gain.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

socketlevel

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!

I'm fucking shameless...

the one last hit that spent you...

polkablues

Interesting that in the French-subtitled trailer Drenka posted, when James Franco says "big booties," the subtitles changed it to "petits culs" (SMALL booties).  Whassup with that, France?
My house, my rules, my coffee

Drenk

I don't know. "Petits culs" is more frequent, I guess. And "sweeter" (aha) than "Gros culs." But in french, "petit culs" is used for "Nice booties". It's universal. :yabbse-grin:
Ascension.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

wilder

Really sick French Trailer

wilder

Moved up one week - Opens in NY and LA on March 15, wide on March 22

Drenk

There was a premiere at Paris yesterday with Korine and the girls. It was expensive and full of crazy fan girls, so I didn't go. But I read that little girls (13, younger maybe) were there and left the theater because it was "shocking." :yabbse-grin:
Ascension.