From Paris With Love

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2009, 08:06:32 PM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: February 5th, 2010 (wide)

Starring: John Travolta, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Kasia Smutniak, Richard Durden

Directed by: Pierre Morel (Taken)

Premise: A low-ranking intelligence operative working in the office of the U.S. Ambassador in France takes on more than he bargained for when he partners with a wisecracking, fast-shooting, high-ranking U.S. agent who's been sent to Paris to stop a terrorist attack.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pozer

i had a dream i saw a TV spot for this and Travoltes said the line "i recommend a royale with cheese" or something. i dream funny.

72teeth

Holy shit, i just saw that ad on TV!!

Am I real?
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

polkablues

Probably just a glitch in the matrix.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Pedro

I cannot get over how absolutely ridiculous John Travolta looks.  Almost makes me want to see the movie.

polkablues

I know, it's a way different beard than we normally see him with.

My house, my rules, my coffee

Pubrick

^

absolute perfection.

needless to say, i LOLd very heartily.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Quote from: polkablues on February 04, 2010, 12:11:12 AM
I know, it's a way different beard than we normally see him with.

omg haha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

matt35mm

Quote from: Pozer on January 31, 2010, 09:26:40 PM
i had a dream i saw a TV spot for this and Travoltes said the line "i recommend a royale with cheese" or something. i dream funny.

It's at the end of that TV spot.  He says, "Everybody has a vice.  Mine is a Royale with cheese."

Then it cuts to the title, then the credits play over Travolta laughing and gesturing to the hamburger like he's saying, "HA HA, WHAT A STUPID FUCKING JOKE!"