The Men Who Stare at Goats

Started by Kal, August 28, 2009, 05:04:54 AM

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

jerome

i was gonna say, i actually discovered saul bass thanks to the burn after reading poster, thinking it was pretty reminiscent of the vertigo poster and eventually finding out that the latter had been made by him. a great artist indeed >> http://www.impawards.com/designers/saul_bass.html

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

squints

looks ripe for The Men Who Stare at Ratners
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

Fernando

omg hahaha, this is awesome, the ratner with four legs seals the deal.

if xixax had more visitors this trend would already be huge on the net.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

RegularKarate

Pozer

Brett REEEAAAATTTTTTNER

loving these too. Tucker in The Ratner was too good. i think you should start up a website.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

picolas

it took me a minute to see the little red silhouette ratner. perfect.

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

socketlevel

ya in many ways this is the best one you've done. not the most visually intensive i bet, but is rewarding upon closer inspection. imo it's this one or the me and ratner.
the one last hit that spent you...