Spirited Away

Started by Gold Trumpet, April 08, 2003, 09:09:01 PM

Gold Trumpet

Quote from: MacGuffinWalt Disney Home Entertainment have announced three animated masterpieces from Hayao Miyazaki, the genius filmmaker of Spirited Away, the Academy Award winner for the Best Animated Feature Film of 2002. My Neighbour Totoro, NausicaƤ Of The Valley Of The Wind and Porco Rosso will each be available to own from the 31st August this year, for around $29.99. Each will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen along with Dolby Digital Surround Sound tracks for My Neighbor Totoro and Porco Rosso. NausicaƤ Of The Valley Of The Wind will receive a Mono track. Each two disc set will also feature the original Japanese language track, complete storyboards, featurettes that go behind the microphone and more.

grand news.

pete

everyone please make a vow right here right now that he'll buy porco rosso.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Just Withnail

I haven't seen any other Miyazaki films than the ones released by Disney last year (and Mononoke), so I'm eagerly looking forward to the next batch, as I absolutetly loved the last one.

brockly

Quote from: MacGuffinMy Neighbour Totoro, NausicaƤ Of The Valley Of The Wind and Porco Rosso will each be available to own from the 31st August this year, for around $29.99.

was wondering why these hadn't been released yet and came across this (for anyone who's interested)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=668

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks