Tron: Legacy

Started by MacGuffin, September 11, 2007, 12:39:01 AM

Jesus

Quote from: Kurt Russell Creamed My Pans on July 25, 2009, 06:59:25 PM
pretty fun? jesus christ that looks awesome.

Quote from: Pozer on July 26, 2009, 07:50:33 PM
do you agree, Jesus poster?

Quote from: picolas on July 26, 2009, 07:57:53 PM
yeah. presumably, being everywhere at once, you've already seen the movie, right? or at least a rough cut.

Way too nerdy for me. And that's coming from a guy who does magic tricks.

God

enough son.

shut the fuck up already.

Jesus

You're such a jerk, dad.  I seriously don't get what the Jews see in you.

SiliasRuby

Can't wait to see Satan post here. Jesus and God-When was the last time you saw the epitome of evil?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Gamblour.

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 12, 2009, 07:22:24 PM
Can't wait to see Satan post here. Jesus and God-When was the last time you saw the epitome of evil?

Satan got banned due to a bad April Fool's joke. Let's end this nonsense.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

I still think it's funny.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

it looks like they're directly alluding to a nerd boner.

MacGuffin

Could this be Daft Punk's new score for Tron Legacy?
Source: SciFi Wire

One of the reasons we're psyched for the upcoming Tron Legacy movie, aside from the obvious, is that it will feature a score by the helmeted French electronic duo Daft Punk. So it's with great glee that we offer you what we think might be a new track from the sequel, below.

We heard a bit of Daft Punk from the Flynn's Arcade exhibit at last year's Comic-Con, and we've heard they also cameo in the movie in a club scene.

We haven't confirmed whether this really is from Tron Legacy, but whether or not this is an actual bit of score, we think it's creepy cool and very sci-fi, almost a Vangelis-in-Blade Runner vibe.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Score by Daft Punk?  I want to go to there.

RegularKarate

Damn...I've been looking forward to that Daft Punk soundtrack for months.

This isn't Daft Punk, it's Pilotpriest.

Neil

Quote from: RegularKarate on January 29, 2010, 04:32:35 PM
Damn...I've been looking forward to that Daft Punk soundtrack for months.

This isn't Daft Punk, it's Pilotpriest.

:(
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes
WWPTAD?

Gold Trumpet

I really want this to be great. If it's released during the summer, it could be the perfect mixture of summer fun plus something outside of the norm. Also Olivia Wilde is the hottest species of human.

I also felt like a fanboy for LOTR when it was announced and I couldn't have been more disappointed.