Austin Powers 4 (and now, other Part 4s)

Started by Kal, August 01, 2008, 10:18:25 AM

mogwai

Quote from: Reelist on August 14, 2011, 03:47:37 AM
I knew Star Wars and Jaws would make it into this. I just knew it.

You're probably pissed that "Sling Blade 4 - Exodus in the Asylum" wasn't made. Fuck Billy Bob Thornton!

Reel

A sequel to Sling Blade would rule so hard, you'd get to see Karl brutally murder that one tranny killer guy with a plastic fork to the neck and then start an uprising to get french fried taters served as every meal.

..but I guess you guys have proved that the fourth of something can be good. I was starting to wonder 'why even make a 4?'

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Reelist on August 14, 2011, 06:56:49 PM..but I guess you guys have proved that the fourth of something can be good.

Well, barely.

Reel

If someone has ever like part 4 of anything then I rest my case. I'm watching Scream 4 tonight to re-evaluate my hypothesis.

Pozer

this place is in dyer need of some Massuh updates.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Christian on August 02, 2008, 12:53:00 AM
this is not what i wanted to hear from mike myers. i'm really interested in the keith moon bio pic he signed up for.
Every time one of Myers' new projects is announced I remember reading about him making a deal with one of the studios where he could use their back film catalog and make a new movie with the footage. It may have been one single news item 10 years ago, I just wondered what he would come up with so it has stayed with me.
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.