Tropic Thunder

Started by MacGuffin, March 18, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

MacGuffin

Trailer here.

Release Date: August 15th, 2008 (wide) 

Starring: Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Robert Downey Jr., Jay Baruchel, Nick Nolte 

Directed by: Ben Stiller

Premise: A group of self-absorbed actors set out to make the most expensive war film. But after ballooning costs force the studio to cancel the movie, the frustrated director refuses to stop shooting, leading his cast into the jungles of Southeast Asia, where they encounter real bad guys.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

w/o horse

. . .

Potentially awesome.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

picolas

Stefen

This looks hilarious.

"huh!?"

haha.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stefen

Am I a dickhead for thinking this looks awesome?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cinemanarchist

I'm pretty sure you're a dickhead if you don't. Carl will get viral on your ass if he sees you're not laughing.
My assholeness knows no bounds.

Kal

Did not bother to click on the trailers posted here, but I saw a different one at the theatre today (before watching Step Brothers) and it has a hilarious scene of (SPOILERS I guess... for the trailer at least) Ben Stiller being back stabbed by a little kid. And so many Downey Jr. moments that are incredible. Plus the retarded-guy movie Stiller makes. Amazing this is going to be great.

Catma95

I like in the trailer when they show Jack Black at a premier and the posters in the back are of him in fat suits.  Also does this movie remind anyone of The Three Amigos??
"All you need in a movie is a gun and a girl"- Jean Luc Godard

Pozer

Gamblour.

Quote from: picolas on May 20, 2008, 07:51:49 PM
wanna laborate?

Sorry, I guess I was referring to the trailer.
WWPTAD?

picolas

yeah i thought you'd somehow seen it.

indiefilmgal

i can't wait for this movie