Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

Pas

Finn

I can agree with that! I had trouble finding Happiness myself, Borders didn't carry it either. I found it on DVD at Tower Records. You can always find it on the internet.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Pubrick

32. except for items 20-25, this list is most agreeable.

33. chuckhimselfo, heed the wise words of sigur.

34. at certain angles, mog's chin looks like his head.
under the paving stones.

NEON MERCURY

35.  NEON MERCURY is a neat guy/girl

36.  we wove computers

37.  this thread will get locked eventually

38.   .......................

MacGuffin

39. xixax spelled backwards is xaxix

40. xixax.com is more addictive than crack, heroin, alcohol and cigarettes combined

41. xixax.com is no place for goatse

42. No one has any idea how to pronounce 'xixax' correctly

43. Mr. Xixax has more man-love than an entire gay pride parade
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

44.  Kevin Smith is a great filmmaker

45.  JJ is missed

46.  Christina Aguilera is good looking

47.  Boogie Nights is more enjoyable than Magnolia

maybe only i agree with these

Pubrick

yeah, please try to only post things everyone can agree with.

otherwise the point of the thread is corrupted. and it's more fun to think of things that everyone agrees with.

48. shanghai orange is not a chick  :(

49. jacki lynn is an inspiring actress.

50. One is a newb until one stops trying so hard.
under the paving stones.

Thecowgoooesmooo

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: kotte
It takes time to become the biggest something on xixax...although I think cow-guy is.

The cow-guy is our bitch! Just ask mogwai.... :twisted:

You two dick buddies havent come close to me!

Couple things...

1) It feels like a conservative vs liberal thing is going around everywhere.

2) I think I can safely say, I can piss off P, by posting a Bozo picture. And yes, the symbolism is there. heh

3) JJ is gone. I wonder whos next.

4) This thread would have been locked in a heartbeat if I had started this.

5) Punch Drunk Love is amazing and (all The Real Girls), thank you xixax and ebeman.

6) Cinephile is such a tool.

chris

Pubrick

51. apart from the first time he posted it, i've never reacted to cow's bozo pics.

52. we're all tired of his stupid bullshit, which is nothing we all havn't seen and hated before.

53. cow is trying to ruin this thread.
under the paving stones.

©brad

54. cowgoesmooo is a tool for many reasons, one being he just ignored the numbering system we've all managed to follow here. also, he's perfected the ability to ruin a good thread.

MacGuffin

55. If Cinephile is a tool, he's the sharpest one in the shed.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Xeditor

Wow. I've been reading this for a while, but the Cow is damn hilarious.  You babies need to stop whining.  Waaa!
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

Sleuth

I have a friend who lives in Atlanta, does that mean he likes Cow too? :(  :(  :(
I like to hug dogs

Pubrick

Quote from: XeditorWow. I've been reading this for a while, but the Cow is damn hilarious.  You babies need to stop whining.  Waaa!
apparently ur both posting from the same location, what happened, did u change positions so now u can type and he can fuck u in the ass?
under the paving stones.

Xeditor

Sorry Neil Nutfuck.  Don't know the guy.
The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.