Alien Vs. Predator

Started by MacGuffin, June 16, 2003, 04:09:39 PM

Just Withnail

Quote from: metroshaneI guess I just don't get the fascination and think it would make a great comedy to see the social infrastructure of an alien race.  Do the predators mom's kiss them goodbye and wish them goodluck.  What's it like when aliens masturbate...or do they hump each other like dogs?

:lol:

Check that last paragraph, where he compares his movie to Apocalypse Now. Now that's funny.

Sigur Rós

Oh, I've heard about Paul Anderson before. He made that film with the frog rain, rite?

bonanzataz

Quote from: Jan MayenOh, I've heard about Paul Anderson before. He made that film with the frog rain, rite?

wow... that's funny. nobody's ever made that joke before. really. you're the first. the first ever... to make that joke.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Banky

over at www.joblo.com there is an interview with Howard Stern and Paul Anderson that you can listen to and it is really good and its suprising that Stern is into the kind of movies that he is into

modage

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/featurette3/

scenes, interviews, paul andersons that didnt direct boogie nights....

have i already pointed out how RIdiculous it is to acutally have VERSUS in the title?  like just absurd.  freddy vs. jason was ridiculousu, but if this is a new trend count my puke in...
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

MacGuffin

Joe Versus The Volcano?
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Quote from: OnomatopitaKramer vs. Kramer?
that was different because it was a court case.  if aliens vs predator has a courtroom scene, i'll forgive it.
Quote from: MacGuffinJoe Versus The Volcano?
that was sort of clever in a wacky 80s way.  this is neither.  and before some other smartass can beat me to it this is exempt too...

now you all know what i mean~ :evil:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Sleuth

BAL
LIS
TIC
ECKS
VER
SUS
SEV
ERRRRRRRRRR

fuck eyah
I like to hug dogs

modage

Alethia

"whoever wins...we lose"

i like it

london

Snow White vs. Cinderella
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

london

Didnt know there was a time limit.
Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.