American Juggalo

Started by O., September 27, 2011, 12:25:58 AM

O.

"American Juggalo is a look at the often mocked and misunderstood subculture of Juggalos, hardcore Insane Clown Posse fans who meet once a year for four days at The Gathering of the Juggalos.

We went to The Gathering of the Juggalos and let the Juggalos speak their minds.

I hope you enjoy it."

Pretty interesting little documentary on this bizarre (sub)cultural phenomenon.
superb

polkablues

This might rival Jesus Camp for the crown of Documentary That Makes Me Saddest For The Future Of The World.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Ghostboy

matt35mm

Thanks for sharing that! That was really well done.

Reel

I am not feeling these motherfuckers at all. Looks like a lot of fun, though.

JG

This dude stole my name. One time, I made a documentary about inventors and this one inventor was trying to get in touch with me to see how it came out, and looked for my contact info online, and accidentally called this Sean Dunne by accident, who apparently also made a doc or something about inventors. Confusion ensued. SO I AIN'T WATCHING.

pete

confusion ensued when I read and re-read your post.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Stefen

Quote from: JG on September 28, 2011, 12:24:31 PM
This dude stole my name. One time, I made a documentary about inventors and this one inventor was trying to get in touch with me to see how it came out, and looked for my contact info online, and accidentally called this Sean Dunne by accident, who apparently also made a doc or something about inventors. Confusion ensued. SO I AIN'T WATCHING.

lol.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Orgin

I enjoy watching this doc alot.

72teeth

I want to watch a doc about JG and his evil twin
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

polkablues

I'm pretty sure JG is the evil twin.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Jeremy Blackman

It's great to finally get to know JG a little better.

Reel

I used to think JG stood for Godard's initials or something, it's clearly just an abbreviation of his favorite film subject, the Juggalo. The man is dedicated to his art.