screenwriting templates

Started by classical gas, November 11, 2003, 08:23:05 PM

classical gas

I was thinking of putting this in with the brainstorming and feedback, but didn't think it really fit.
that being said, does anyone know of where i can get a free screenwriting template?  i had one, but had to format my computer and i can't remember where i found it.  any info would be greatly appreciated.

Pedro

i was on triggerstreet.com

i found a screenplay that opened in word.  i copied the script into a blank document, deleted the text, and the template remained.

TheVoiceOfNick

You could just use the TAB key on your keyboard to format the script... press no tabs for descriptions and action, 3 tabs for dialog, 4 tabs for parantheticals, and 5 tabs for character names.  Easy enough...

aclockworkjj

I dunno if this helps, but there are a ton of options to explore...

©brad

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickYou could just use the TAB key on your keyboard to format the script... press no tabs for descriptions and action, 3 tabs for dialog, 4 tabs for parantheticals, and 5 tabs for character names.  Easy enough...

doing this will drive u crazy. i'm warning u now.

classical gas

thanks for the help guys.  that's site is perfect jj, thanks.  i agree, it's much easier to have the quick keys, instead of hitting tab all the time, but whatever works, thanks for the feedback though.  it's better than nothing...

TheVoiceOfNick

Quote from: ©brad
Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickYou could just use the TAB key on your keyboard to format the script... press no tabs for descriptions and action, 3 tabs for dialog, 4 tabs for parantheticals, and 5 tabs for character names.  Easy enough...

doing this will drive u crazy. i'm warning u now.

Hahaha... this is way true, but for some people, this is all they've got... I think in a perfect world everyone would be using Final Draft... or at least some kind of formatting program.