^

Started by yarsrevenge, September 23, 2003, 04:47:50 PM

yarsrevenge

prophet

ive heard 1 somehwere
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

EL__SCORCHO

Hey prophet, is that ramon on your avatar?

Redlum

Easy Rider aint it? [Makes George's sound after he's had a shot] *Gnit*Gnit*Gnit*
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

yarsrevenge

Cecil

Alethia

mutinyco

That's not Easy Rider. Don't recognize it. That rant sounds like it's coming from a right-winger. He was a liberal ACLU lawyer in that. The only scene where he really expressed his views was when he said that Americans talk about freedom, but if you ever try to show 'em that you're free they'll attack you for it.
"I believe in this, and it's been tested by research: he who fucks nuns will later join the church."

-St. Joe

samsong

A Few Good Men

99.9% sure

cine

Ah, Christ! From the start I figured it was Nicholson in a Few Good Men! And I haven't even seen the movie!! Well, just a bit but not enough to draw a logical conclusion that it was that movie. So I didn't say anything. Well now I know for next time, don't I?

Alethia

i was just jokin, i have no idea where its from.  ive never seen a few good men, should i?

samsong

you should watch it for Jack Nicholson's performance... the movie itself is overrated, but worth a rental.

yarsrevenge

Alethia

...you checked the entire script??

Redlum

Thats cause I'm nearly 100% its Easy Rider, when Captain America and whatshisname wind up in prison for the first time and they meet George (Jack).
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas