Body Count Cinema Card Game w/Quentin & Robert

Started by ReelHotGames, May 04, 2008, 04:08:52 PM

ReelHotGames

Hi all, I just wanted to make sure I got this information to all those who might be able to help / be interested. Currently the company I founded is in pre-production of a trading card game called Body Count Cinema, the origins of the game actually come from purely a Quentin Tarantino based game, but we have broadened the scope to make it more accessible for other films / styles / genres - and for the longevity of the game.

We think we have one that's really terrific and plays in the style of QT & RR fast paced thrills without losing the flavor of the films, this is not purely a fihgting game, it is strategy, crime, thrills, and more.

You can check us out at our site for more information. (In my sig)

I am currently out pandering for help. We are actually in competition for the licensing rights to some of QT & RR's films with a fight based game. Mr. Blonde fights Godzilla, who wins?

It's a david V goliath situation where, obviously we are David. So I am asking for any of Xixaxer's who are willing to lend us a hand by coming to the site and signing up at the forums - creating a cimmunity with even a post or two, helps immesnely when negotiating with the studios for rights. We have the capital, we have the business plan, we have the marketing, we have a great product, but we don't have the track record the other company does.

So, we're trying to build the foundation of our community to get us another foot in the door as it were, anyone who drops by, I would appreciate, and we hope you like what you see. The game will be terrific when all is said and done.

Cheers
"Body Count Cinema the Customizable Card Game"
A cinematic CCG coming to a coffee table near you!
www.reelhotgames.com/BodyCountCinema_Home.htm