Can someone tell me the name of this movie?

Started by prophet, November 02, 2003, 02:55:50 AM

prophet

someone helped me out with Bad Taste a while back. Now i remmeber this movie i think Eric Roberts was in it the main actor was running about from some doctor who was doing experiments on people. there was the abulance at the end it fell into some construction project. 80s
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Holden Pike

The Ambulance[/b][/color][/size] (1990), written and directed by Larry Cohen (God Told Me To, It's Alive!, Q: The Winged Serpent), and starring Eric Roberts, Janine Turner and James Earl Jones. Not on DVD, but it's a cable TV mainstay, just check your local listing at like 3:00am.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream, it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film."
- Frank Capra

prophet

thanks a burn :( i love eric i want to buy run away tain very funny "Ohh MAMA" i love how he says "Manny" very strange but funny guy i think he is kinda underrated as an actor.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

bonanzataz

prophet, you should check out imdb some time and STOP CLOGGING THE FUCKING BOARD!!!!
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Find Your Magali

prophet

Gloria

Its the Internet Movie Database.  It is the holy grail of movie knowledge.

http://www.imdb.com/

prophet

Gloria

Quote from: propheti know im just messing around.

Thank god  :)  I was really worried.

bonanzataz

gloria! glooria! glooria the warrior! gloria!

are those the lyrics? i don't know, but they work for me.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

prophet

this thread is pointless can someone take it off.

cine

I bet a good number of us were thinking just that when you started this thread to begin with.