Lost (spoilers)

Started by MacGuffin, October 07, 2004, 01:10:26 AM

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: cinemanarchist on April 24, 2008, 11:22:39 PM
The shit just got real.
Seriously, this episode is tied with Desmond's for best of show at the moment. So much was just fucking great.

JG

SiliasRuby

Holy Fucking Shit. Just got done and man oh man am I happy.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Gamblour.

Where is mod??? This was a complete absolute fucking blow me away episode! This alluded to and revealed more about the show than any other episode, I think.
WWPTAD?

bonanzataz

did it? i don't even remember being that blown away, but i had a couple of beers, so i don't know.

oh shit, i'm having major deja vu.

that was really weird. but i think it passed.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

SiliasRuby

BackComments (22)Title: Lost: The Complete Fourth Season (IMDb)
Starring: Emilie de Ravin
Released: 9th December 2008
SRP: $59.99

Further Details:
Walt Disney Home Entertainment has announced the DVD and Blu-ray releases of Lost: The Complete Fourth Season The Expanded Experience for the 9th of December, priced at around $59.99 and $96.99 apiece. Full specs can be found below, along with the artwork.

1.78:1 Widescreen Transfer (1080p on Blu-Ray)
Dolby Digital 5.1 Audio (Uncompressed on Blu-ray)
Lost Bloopers
Audio Commentaries
Deleted ScenesLost on Location
Freighter Folk
Transforming Hawaii
Gun Tracking
The Music of Lost

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Gamblour.

Quote from: bonanzataz on April 27, 2008, 11:52:55 AM
did it? i don't even remember being that blown away, but i had a couple of beers, so i don't know.

oh shit, i'm having major deja vu.

that was really weird. but i think it passed.

Yes it did! OK so maybe it gets tossed around too much, but after talking to those people I trust, they all ranked it as their favorite/the best episode, after The Constant. I still think Through the Looking Glass was more amazing, but this is definitely number 2 for me.
WWPTAD?

ElPandaRoyal

I could only see it today and it blew my mind. Things are starting to get really interesting (well, they always were, weren't they?... anyway) and Ben is one hell of a character. Last scene = genius!
Si

diggler

even with all the spoilers and overanalyzation this show still manages to surprise me. sawyers mad dash across the picket fence was a bit hokey, but i think it fit in well with the theory that the island won't let you die before your time.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

edison

Quote from: ddiggler on April 29, 2008, 09:22:14 PM
even with all the spoilers and overanalyzation this show still manages to surprise me. sawyers mad dash across the picket fence was a bit hokey, but i think it fit in well with the theory that the island won't let you die before your time.

Same thing with Claire surviving the house being hellbombed.

Kal

I love the Jack episodes, and damn the beginning was something everyone was waiting for...

But then the rest felt rushed, and his anxiety, doubts about Kate, taking pills, etc seemed to happen way too fast... one day he proposes and the other he is out of control... and it seemed a bit out of character. Poor Hugo is really lost. I imagine he may tried to kill himself and cannot do it.

Christian Shephard is taking over this shit... he is everywhere. And the whole appendix thing was weird unless it has some importance in the future. The only purpose I guess was to have that scene between Kate and Juliet at the end.

In general a weak episode in my opinion, but the whole Jack-Kate thing was more than enough for me to like it!

abuck1220

Quote from: kal on May 02, 2008, 02:04:52 AM
And the whole appendix thing was weird unless it has some importance in the future.

it didn't look like he had a scar in the towel shots at the beginning of the first flash forward. that could be significant.

i agree, the spiraling out of control was way too rushed. would have been better if it had been two hours.

Gamblour.

Quote from: abuck1220 on May 02, 2008, 08:58:27 AM
Quote from: kal on May 02, 2008, 02:04:52 AM
And the whole appendix thing was weird unless it has some importance in the future.

it didn't look like he had a scar in the towel shots at the beginning of the first flash forward. that could be significant.

The minute Jules said "We're gonna have to take it out," I started shouting wildly about not seeing a scar on the side of his new abs. I'm sure there will be screencaps.

Overall, it was a big snooze. Jack is just weird on the island, wanting Kate to be there. Fucking weird. And the flash forward, yes rushed, but I did kinda like the correlation between his eventually pill addiction with seeing his dad.

In fact, I think it would be amazing if he keeps seeing his dad more and more, thus takes more and more pills, because, as we all remember, in Through the Looking Glass, he says, "If I'm more drunk than my father is..." etc. I bet his dad is haunting him everywhere he goes. That's why he finally gives in and says "We have to go back!"

EDIT:

I have to add that the scene where Sawyer is hiding with Claire and Aaron, pointing the gun at Keamy....FUCK. I couldn't breathe, it was amazing. And the scene with Hurley was creeeeeepy as fuck.

EDIT YET AGAIN:

Poor Rouster is really dead. But the producers have promised her flashback. That means that we must see it from someone else's point of view, someone who was on the ship with Rouster. Widmore/Hanso? Nestor Carbonell?

Also, NO SCAR: http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Image:Jack-no-scar.jpg
WWPTAD?

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Gamblour.

Damn, pwned. It's very subtle.
WWPTAD?