23. Schindler's List
24. Seven Samurai
25. Silence Of The Lambs, The
26. Singin' In The Rain
27. Sunset Boulevard
28. Taxi Driver
29. Treasure Of The Sierra Madre, The
30. Vertigo - 1
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Gamblour.

Quote from: NEON MERCURY
Quote from: Gambloren das Manhören
4. Bringing Out the Dead
11. Insomnia (2002)
26. The Talented Mr. Ripley

...good choices.......especially Insomnia....

Thanks, unfortunately I haven't seen the original version of Insomnia, I need to get on that posthaste.
WWPTAD?

rustinglass

In alphabetical order:

2001: A Space Odissey (1968)
Apocalypse Now (1979)
Big Lebowski, The (1998)
Black Cat, White Cat (1998)
Breaking the Waves (1996)
Citizen Kane (1941)
Clockwork Orange, A (1971)
Dancer in the Dark (2000)
Elephant Man, The (1980)
Europa (1991)
Kill Bill: Vol.1 (2003)
Lost Highway (1997)
Magnolia (1999)
Mulholland Dr. (2001)
Mutants, The (1998)
Paris, Texas (1984)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
Seventh Seal, The (1957)
Shanghai Triad (1995)
Shining, The (1980)
Solaris (1972)
Unbearable Lightness of Being, The (1988)
Underground (1995)
Virgin Spring, The (1960)
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

Jeremy Blackman

8 1/2
2001: a space odyssey
all about my mother
apocalypse now
barry lyndon
boogie nights
bowling for columbine
clockwork orange, a
dancer in the dark
dr. strangelove
eyes wide shut
full frontal
full metal jacket
godfather, the
godfather part II
limey, the
lost highway
magnolia
man who wansn't there, the
mission: impossible
mulholland drive
pulp fiction
requiem for a dream
roger and me
rushmore
shining, the
spanish prisoner, the
this is spinal tap
titus
truman show, the

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

There are quite a few that I should've added in retrospect, but never thought of them.  

I'm surprised American Beauty never made it.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Comte de Saint Germain

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobI'm surprised American Beauty never made it.

I'm grateful.
The garland of the trumpet was set afire, and then I saw the aperature of the dome open and a splendid arrow of fire shoot down through the tube of the trumpet and enter the lifeless body. The aperture then was closed again, and the trumpet, too, was put away.

-Johann Valentin Andreae, Die Chymische Hochzeit des Christian Rosencreutz, Strassburg, Zetzner, 1616, pp. 125-126

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Comte de Saint Germain

I'm grateful.

You slut.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Comte de Saint Germain

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob

I'm grateful.

You slut.

tosser.
The garland of the trumpet was set afire, and then I saw the aperature of the dome open and a splendid arrow of fire shoot down through the tube of the trumpet and enter the lifeless body. The aperture then was closed again, and the trumpet, too, was put away.

-Johann Valentin Andreae, Die Chymische Hochzeit des Christian Rosencreutz, Strassburg, Zetzner, 1616, pp. 125-126

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

I'm grateful.

You slut.

tosser.

Shut the fuck up, you're out of your element.

Comte de Saint Germain

I'm grateful.

You slut.

tosser.

Shut the fuck up, you're out of your element.

You're just trying to excuse a lame comeback.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

No, I just dont' feel like wasting time on you.  

Which is what I'm sure your parents said to each other before thay got drunk and conceived you.

Comte de Saint Germain

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoobNo, I just dont' feel like wasting time on you.  

Which is what I'm sure your parents said to each other before thay got drunk and conceived you.

You don't have to low ball the jokes, especially when they are still dumb. Or: you're serious and its really a bad comeback.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Ok, take this as a bad comeback, just stop wasting this thread space with your stupidities.  I apologize for posting those as well, and as for the joke I said about your parents, I still find it hurmorous.  

I'm sure you'll understand it one day when you find out what sex is.

Jeremy Blackman

Take your shoes off at the door.

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?