hitchcockmobile

Started by sphinx, March 08, 2003, 10:52:48 PM

sphinx

this be the final one....and it has nothing to do with cinema.

clue: try writing it out differently; the root of all life

macguffin - 5
raikus - 2.5
xerxes - 1
picolas - 1
seesill - 1
newtron - 0

russiasusha

Knowledge=knot + hinge
Guess that means i'm back on zigzag!
Movies before 1930 suck

sphinx

Quote from: russiasushaknot + hinge

you're very much on the right track.

Quote from: russiasushaKnowledge

couldn't possibly be any more wrong

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

sphinx

Quote from: bonanzataznothing(?).

we have a winner

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls