It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Started by Weird. Oh, July 24, 2006, 01:45:08 AM

pete

the european from two episodes before was one of the funniest characters I've ever seen.  I dunno why I love him so much, he's like the wild and crazy guy crossed with pee wee herman.  I reference him everyday.  my favorite ever.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

MacGuffin

I had never watched an episode before. But I worked on an episode, and had a great time on set. So while waiting to see if that episode aired, I started watching the show and have been laughing each time. I was dying during the Who Pooped The Bed? episode; with bleached assholes and the JFK-like conspiracy theories.

BTW, I worked the episode where they do an Extreme Makeover to a Latin family and Charlie and Frank bug the shit out people at the movie theater.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

diggler

it took me forever to really sit down and watch it, and i'm so happy i did. it's one of the best edited shows on television.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

Stefen

haha. omg the last episode was hilarious.Devito doing the One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest thing was fucking awesome.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

This really is one of my favorite shows in the whole wide world. I love people doing terrible things to one another.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Stefen

Anybody watching this season? This last episode was hilarious. Piss jars, runaways, bartering with gypsies, switchola's. It had everything.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

polkablues

The premiere was a letdown, but this last episode was great. Favorite moment: Charlie eating a pear for the first time.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Stefen

Yeah. I wasn't feeling the premier either but I think this last ep may have been on of their funniest.

"I always eat stickers!"

polkablues

My house, my rules, my coffee

picolas

this bailout episode is BRILLIANT.

*spolis?*
Frank returning to grab a big piece of meat and giving a final grunt got the biggest laugh from me.

Stefen

This show may be the funniest thing on TV right now. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

john

Quote from: Stefen on October 16, 2009, 03:05:37 PM
This show may be the funniest thing on TV right now. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Yeah, it's really kind of great how unifying this show is simply by being very, very funny. Shitheads or snobs, everyone digs it... at least, everyone I've met that has seen it.

What are we now, four episodes into this season? Five? Either way, not a weak one in the bunch.

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

Stefen

Yeah, it really is a meathead type of show, but gotdamn if it isn't fucking funny. This season is really stellar. Everyone is on their a-game and the chemistry between the cast is at an all-time high. The way they all riff and improv off of eachother is really something else.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

The road trip episode was pretty weak, but man The Waitress is Getting Married is Charlie's best, or at least my favorite of him.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

"A 60 year old man eating trash? Who wants to see THAT?!"

lulz.