This is not an EXIT...American Psycho

Started by NEON MERCURY, January 29, 2004, 01:12:31 PM

bonanzataz

i saw this movie in the theater with my mom when i was 14. it was a rainy day and i was dying to see it so we took a drive over to the big multiplex. as we're walking to the theater, this old lady walks out, all pissed off. she looks at us and says, "don't even bother, everything is sold out but that american psycho." fuckin' right.

but yeah, when you're 14 and watching christian bale fuck a couple of prostitutes in black gloves with your mom... a little uncomfortable. that is all.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: bonanzataz on February 07, 2006, 01:41:01 PM
but yeah, when you're 14 and watching christian bale fuck a couple of prostitutes in black gloves with your mom... a little uncomfortable. that is all.

lol! That is hilarious! I would imagine, I would have probably took a bathroom break at that point!?