i'll be sharing

Started by jenkins, May 20, 2014, 01:22:41 PM

jenkins

Alethia

I'll be buying what you're sharing.

jenkins

aw thanks guys. there are two lines in morgan's poems that crack me up all the time. and alessandra is a psychiatric social worker so her poems are rather leveling

Alethia

Bought mine! Arrives Monday. Excited to dive in.  :yabbse-smiley:

jenkins

warms my heart to witness you people making fantastic decisions

WorldForgot

Two of my favorites, since we're sharing and what not:

jenkins

kisses

yeah the beginning of that Morgan poem is what I often remember and makes me laugh

WorldForgot

Sent that one of morgan's and The End of the Tunnel is the Beginning of the Light to some friends. So good X_X
Dig how the three of you are using the form in different aspects yet the book does feel like it inhabits the same pinball machine.

jenkins

Folk Writing by an Internet Person: Volume 2 of My Autobiography is My Manifesto

read about: my writing, my job, my apartment, my mother, my cousin, my boss, my existentialism, various adult movies, a couple books, my sex life, a few friends, and a couple xixax people. definitely a further entry in my own Literary Universe. overall I wrote this for Therapy

wilberfan

Wait, that's YOUR book?  BY you?   Do we need to start with Volume 1?   Will there be capitol letters at the beginning of sentences? 

jenkins

Quote from: wilberfan on April 15, 2021, 05:11:32 PM
Wait, that's YOUR book?  BY you?

totally. for the last five or so years I've been constructing my self-reflective literary universe

Quote from: wilberfan on April 15, 2021, 05:11:32 PMDo we need to start with Volume 1?

no, because every previous book of mine, including my unselfpublished books, are briefly described in Volume 2. you'll miss some material but that's no big deal, and basically every book of mine uses my life experience to demonstrate how life is hard, I am partially absurd, and I keep going: that's the perspective in all of them, different materials but same perspective

Quote from: wilberfan on April 15, 2021, 05:11:32 PMWill there be capitol letters at the beginning of sentences?

lol, yes, in this one. the 5x8 version of Volume One doesn't though, so there's another reason for you to avoid that one. yet another joke here is that the 8.5x11 version of Volume One, the original version, does have capital letters, but it's by far the most outrageous thing I've ever made, and the only book of mine I've taken off the market

WorldForgot

Noice! Hype about it, thanks for sharing, as alwayz

jenkins

jenkins

this week I'll join in as a commentator on the book show I work for. I'll be a part of the conversation. the guest is Rikki Ducornet and I was asked if I wanted to. I couldn't turn that down. the show host was first called a great reader by Norman Mailer, and he calls me a great reader. the future this may lead to is a shadowy place I can't describe until its lights turn on, but I think Ducornet is so dope this would be great even as an isolated incident. her new book is titled Trafik and it's sci-fi, the two protagonists are robots, but not like Ishiguro robots, not like Klara, these robots are adults

the proof of my recent book is set to arrive Wednesday. at this point it's abundantly clear that I write for myself and that's going well since it's up to me. my new book is titled A Dreamed Morning on Some Inner Pacific Ocean. it quotes Just Withnail who sent me the sweetest comments about my last book, honestly his comments touched me tremendously is why they're in the new book

wilberfan