Really stupid and/or genius idea

Started by ShanghaiOrange, April 09, 2003, 04:54:22 PM

ShanghaiOrange

"Apocalypse Now" combined with "The Sound of Music"
"The Sound of Apocalypse" or "The Sound of Darkness" or something.

-One woman's journey down the Danube to find Colonel Von Trapp, kill him, and take care of his kids.

"The hills are alive with the smell of napalm!"

:(
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

bonanzataz

Boat Trip + Ghost Ship = Ghost-Boat Ship-Trip

Cuba Gooding Jr. and Horatio Sanz go on a cruise only to realize it's a gay ghosts singles cruise. Just imagine the gay ghosts from Victorian Era England. Oh man... that would be hilarious. I see Will Ferrel in one of those roles.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

For the record, I caught a bit of Boat Trip, and its as bad (or even worse) as you might expect...but Will Ferrell still managed to completely crack me up in his little cameo.

bonanzataz

Ferrel has a cameo? What does he do?
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

ShanghaiOrange

Another idea:

12 Angry Monkeys: A time-traveling court room drama.
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

Born Under Punches

A lonely, malcontent monster on his way to scare a child inadvertenly falls in love to the wife of a killer on death row.  Their relationship threatens his home and tests his existential being.

Monster's Ball, Inc.

Coming soon to a theater near nowhere!

life_boy

I got these from a Fark.com photoshop session a while back.  Not exactly the same thing, but some funny things nonetheless.  Some of the really good ones were gone but I found a few pretty good ones still up.