Oscars....Yes or No?

Started by life_boy, January 15, 2003, 12:32:44 AM

Pubrick

as long as i win, i'm happy.
under the paving stones.

nix

I'd love it if Micheal Moore Crashed the party, and I'm glad that the Matrix won't get shit. It doesn't deserve shit.
"Sex relieves stress, love causes it."
-Woddy Allen

Reel

I predict that 'Get Out' will win best original screenplay tonight

jenkins

samsong

knew greenwood wasnt going to win but when i saw who was presenting, i had a bit of hope.  what i wouldve given to see chris walken awkwardly hand an award to the equally emaciated weirdo.

Drenk

Awful Oscars this year. Awful.
Ascension.

ono

Glad I missed it.  The Shape of Water is so badly written but so well made... For what it is.  Not the best picture of the year.  I would be okay with Phantom Thread not winning if they at least picked something as subversive as Get Out.  And this coming from someone who hasn't even seen it but has heard enough to know enough about it.  That's the only thing that makes it okay that it bested Phantom Thread for original screenplay.

jenkins

Tiffany Haddish and Maya Rudolph Ask Are the Oscars Too Black Now?

Sleepless

^ That was the highlight of the night for sure :D
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Guys, the night ended with Mark Bridges on a goddamn jetski. I have no complaints.

wilberfan

And the way things work, that's what he'll be famous for the rest of his life...

wilder

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

jenkins

Sleepless