Desired Sequels

Started by Banky, June 29, 2003, 05:38:51 PM

Catcus Mack

Here i'll do mine in this thread instead.

Spider-Man 2
Ocean's 12
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Bill & Ted 3
Ninja Turtles 4
Ghostbusters 3
Shaft 2
Gone in 60 Seconds Prequel
Payback Sequel/Prequel
The Big Lebowski 2
Austin Powers 4
Meet the Parents 2
The Mummy 3
The Goonies 2
Toy Story 3
The Rescuers 3

Duck Sauce

Ghostbusters 3 would be good,

The Mummy series is the worst glorified videogame trash ever to hit the big screen.....

and heres my dream, provided a miracle for MJF...... Back to the Future IV. This time he as his age now has to go back to 1985...

Pas

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest II : The Adventures of the Big Indian

MacGuffin

Quote from: Catcus MackThe Goonies 2

Donner & Spielberg Developing Goonies Sequel!
Source: MTV

Timeline director Richard Donner, who helmed the 1985 classic The Goonies, and Steven Spielberg, who executive produced it and co-wrote the script with "Harry Potter" series director Chris Columbus, have purchased a sequel script and are pushing to get it made.

"We're trying desperately," Donner told MTV. "We're just trying to get Warner Bros., who owns it, to say yes."

The sequel would reunite the original cast, which included Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Josh Brolin and others, with a new bunch of suburban kids, Donner said.

"The new group is called the Groonies, because they happen to live in a town where [Data], the Chinese kid, lives ... and he's got an electronics repair shop and all the kids hang out at his shop. He has this Chinese accent and he calls the Goonies the Groonies, and so the new kids call themselves the Groonies, until they get into a situation where the old Goonies have to save the new Groonies, or vice versa."

Donner would not say much more about the plot or the casting but said Astin's character, Mikey, would be prominent, and Jeff Cohen's Chunk would return.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Banky

wow that is the most unlikely sequel.  I would love  to see it though.  the actor who played Chunk hasnt done another movie since goonies.  I would love to see a CG SLOTH hahaha.

Alethia

Quote from: Catcus MackGhostbusters 3
Meet the Parents 2
The Goonies 2
Toy Story 3

hell yes!!!!!

cine

Citizen Kane 2: Rosebud's Return

Alethia

Gamblour.

This title sort of has me worried: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0337978/

I'd like to see this one otherwise. Any more of the Tom Ripley movies are welcome by me.
WWPTAD?

Alethia

is britney spears still going to be in this thing or what?

Banky

what the hell happened to Britney's nascar movie?

modage

i think it got moved to the "Why God Why!? Films That Should Not Get The Greenlight" thread.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

NEON MERCURY

what would be cool would be a prequel to momento done in the same vein as the first one and then a sequel to the "original " momento done in the same vein also....... :crazyeyes:

Alethia

that's too much memento

NEON MERCURY

yeah man thats the point they should tie all three films together ....
8)