Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

godardian

Quote from: md
Quote from: godardianOne thing we can probably all really can agree on is that budgie is the board's most beloved member.

i dunno ebeaman captures me wiht his innocence and charm, he the stanley of xixax

I like ebeaman, too, but nobody misses anybody like they miss budgie... she was like, Xixax's Amazonian goddess, or something. She's very "less is more," "Speak softly and carry a big stick." Her posts carry the weight of authoritativeness, but she also conveys a great kindness and vulnerability. No others like her...
""Money doesn't come into it. It never has. I do what I do because it's all that I am." - Morrissey

"Lacan stressed more and more in his work the power and organizing principle of the symbolic, understood as the networks, social, cultural, and linguistic, into which a child is born. These precede the birth of a child, which is why Lacan can say that language is there from before the actual moment of birth. It is there in the social structures which are at play in the family and, of course, in the ideals, goals, and histories of the parents. This world of language can hardly be grasped by the newborn and yet it will act on the whole of the child's existence."

Stay informed on protecting your freedom of speech and civil rights.

kotte

Quote from: chuckhimselfo19.  ___________ posts the most horrible threads but you won't say anything about it, because you're intelectually superior.

chuckhimselfo

not because I'm superior...but because I don't want to hurt him...  :wink:

Quote from: kotte
Quote from: chuckhimselfo19.  ___________ posts the most horrible threads but you won't say anything about it, because you're intelectually superior.

chuckhimselfo

not because I'm superior...but because I don't want to hurt him...  :wink:

agreed.
context, context, context.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

20.  Hard Eight was never made.

21.  Sydney was a good movie for PTA to srart with so he could build off of it.

22.  No woman is safe on this board.

23.  We are elitists.

24.  We will all never agree unanimously on a director other than PTA.

25.  We're one big, happy family.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Sigur Rós

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob

Not with you around/aroused!

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob

Not with you around/aroused!

Amen.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

kotte

Who's the xixax biggest narcissist?

I wanna say me but there's something about GDIDM...

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotteWho's the xixax biggest narcissist?

I wanna say me but there's something about GDIDM...

Now: GDIDM

Before: Pantalones

guys, you got it all wrong...  um, hello???
context, context, context.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: chuckhimselfoguys, you got it all wrong...  um, hello???

Shut up newbie!  :twisted:

kotte

Quote from: Sigur Rós
Quote from: chuckhimselfoguys, you got it all wrong...  um, hello???

Shut up newbie!  :twisted:

It takes time to become the biggest something on xixax...although I think cow-guy is.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: kotte
It takes time to become the biggest something on xixax...although I think cow-guy is.

The cow-guy is our bitch! Just ask mogwai.... :twisted:

molly

Quote from: Walrus, KooKookajoob20.  Hard Eight was never made.

if anybody mentiones hard and eight in the same sentence, somebody will surely correct that person that it's not hard eight, but Sydney