Michael Clarke Duncan biopic

Started by Henry Aaron, July 14, 2005, 10:40:47 PM

Henry Aaron

Rumor has it that there is a Michael Clarke Duncan biopic in the works. It will follow the very huge MCD from the time he was a baby to when he won an oscar for his role in The Green Mile. Not much is known about MCD's life or why it warrants a movie, but apparently there's enough juice in his life to appeal to widespread audiences.
I question the rumor that Michael Chicklis may play MCD, since he's white, but who knows.
The rumored title will be "Peachy Keen"
"I got a whole sack of potatas!"

Sleuth

I think this is perfect material for The Berg to sink his teeth into
I like to hug dogs

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

picolas

Quote from: Henry AaronNot much is known about MCD's life or why it warrants a movie

Quote from: imdbRaised by his single mother on Chicago's South Side, Michael grew up resisting drugs and alcohol, instead concentrating on school. He wanted to play football in high school, but his mother wouldn't let him, fearing he would get hurt. He then turned to acting, dreaming of becoming a famous actor. After graduating from high school and attending community college, he worked digging ditches at Peoples Gas Company in Chicago. When he quit his job and headed to Hollywood, he landed small roles while working as a bodyguard. Michael's role in the movie Armageddon (1998) led to his breakthrough performance in The Green Mile (1999), when his Armageddon co-star Bruce Willis called director Frank Darabont, suggesting Michael for the part of convict John Coffey. He landed the role, receiving critical acclaim for his performance.

Supposedly gives five dollars to anyone who recognizes him on the street and knows what his full name is.

Sleuth

I agree with whoever said Wing Rhames
I like to hug dogs

Fernando

Ghostboy

Man, there are a lot of people here who's satire detectors need tuning.