PTA @ BAM!

Started by depooter, June 12, 2003, 06:32:42 PM

bonanzataz

i may or may not see you there.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

If I hadn't just spend my monthly plane ticket allotment going to LA, I'd hop on a jet to NY and go too. Next time he makes a public appearance...I'm so there. You guys are all hella lucky!

Victor

i was so pissed my video store was getting the dvd 2 days late, but now, fuck it, im seeing the movie a day early! i hate moviefone most days, but today im totally in love with it. one more week. jesus, its been 9 months since ive seen it like this...
are you gonna eat with us too?

bonanzataz

LESTER! you're going to be there? now i gots to get tix.

i actually got tickets. i'll be there with my buddy who's never seen it.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Victor

shweet! ill most likely be there with the girl from my movie, maybe we'll see you...
are you gonna eat with us too?

modage

how early are you guys going?  are you going to try to meet him before or after?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

i don't really know. i mean, i'll show up before it starts, but i'm not going to make a point to be there an hour early.

modage

as it looks like i'll be driving up from philadelphia and dont want to risk getting there late or having trouble finding the place i guess ill be coming up several hours early.  i also have an extra ticket since a friend cant go anymore that looks like ill have to try to unload.  i hope pts just wanderin around so i can just meet him and relax.  otherwise im gonna be biting my nails over him escaping afterwards or something. :?
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

clemintineloop

hey guys.........i'm new at this site.............i was wondering which screening you are talking about in this thread.........Rochester or NYC?

modage

brooklyn, tomorrow.

modage

i just saw pdl for the third time, the first in 8 months, met pta, and picked up the dvd at midnite.    greatest day ever. :)

chainsmoking insomniac

You met PTA?  How did it go???
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

bonanzataz

Quote from: punchdrunk23You met PTA?  How did it go???

:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:

both he and Phil Seymour Hoffman are very nice guys.

modage

you werent supposed to use a flash, so heres what i got.

modage

he's watching you. :shock: