hitchcockmobile

Started by sphinx, March 08, 2003, 10:52:48 PM

picolas

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

xerxes

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinLion King

winner.

MacGuffin

Quote from: sphinxwinner.

actually, I believe picolas was.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

Quote from: MacGuffin
Quote from: sphinxwinner.

actually, I believe picolas was.

but i cheated through an elaborate system of levers and pulleys.

MacGuffin

well, i still believe my "waiting fore hoffman" was right.

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

this should be a snap for the clever ones.

clue: rushmore field chore

macguffin - 4
xerxes - 1
picolas - 1
newtron - 0

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

nobody will get this one.  not macguffin, not anyone!

clue: name abbreviatin', mutilatin'

macguffin - 5
xerxes - 1
picolas - 1
newtron - 0

Sleuth

Something go, I don't know what the first picture is...
I like to hug dogs

BonBon85

It kind of looks like the opening of PDL. Would it be too much to ask for a larger image, please? You might be right about the "go" thing, but the clue makes me think it might be "ear"

sphinx

Quote from: BonBon85It kind of looks like the opening of PDL. Would it be too much to ask for a larger image, please? You might be right about the "go" thing, but the clue makes me think it might be "ear"

it is the opening of punch-drunk love, yes.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

Quote from: MacGuffinFargo

nope.