HAIM - "Valentine"

Started by velociraptor, April 27, 2017, 09:45:40 AM

WorldForgot

Quote from: Drill on March 02, 2020, 04:15:33 PM
I'm sure he shoots them taking their shirts off and walking around in their bras purely for nostalgia.

Well in Summer Girl their chorus references Jewish folk lyrics, bound together by PTA'z visuals:
QuoteDon't walk in front of me, I may not follow;
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead;
Just walk beside me, and be my friend;
And together we will walk in the way of Hashem.

wilberfan

Quote from: baritobobb on March 02, 2020, 12:26:00 PM
PTA's first album cover-

[tweet]1234510740804947968[/tweet]/photo/1

There's only a small handful of L.A. Boys in this forum--can anyone confirm where this was taken?   I haven't been to the Fairfax Canter's since the 70s (??), and none of the pictures I've found so far online show this 'old' deli counter.    Can anyone confirm where this was taken?

jenkins

just going to slamdunk it because it's my neighborhood, this is from couple minutes ago. more sausages than usual that's true

wilberfan

JENK FOR THE WIN!!   :yabbse-thumbup:

That's awesome.  Thanks for the quick confirm.  Is that classic cash register still there?   Can you tell if it's still in use?  How do you access the counter once you're inside?   I should check it out next time I'm at the New Bev...  ;-)

jenkins

that register is there you know i mean they swipe my shit. the counter is on the right after entrance

trytotell

He better hope Joaquin doesn't see that cover, lol.

itwasgood

they're fake sausages though, haim posted videos on ig showing that they're fake hollow props

wilberfan

Wonder where you find two dozen fake salamis? 

ThereWillBeOreos

jenkins

wilberfan

Since this seems to be the de-facto "Everything PTA/HAIM" thread now?:

https://youtu.be/J2O_xa8cems

Drenk

This one is co-directed by Danielle Haim, and is probably their worst recent video. I wonder why they keep making different clips for the same song, though.
Ascension.

wilberfan

As a location-centric Angeleno, I'm particularly interested in the apt bldg they used for this one, of course.

jenkins

it's either valley or secluded city neighborhood

Alethia

About the kinda place I'm lookin to snag.