weirdest movies ever

Started by Jeremy Blackman, January 13, 2003, 03:24:36 PM

pete

Pooty Tang
Drunken WuTang
and the Gods Must Be Crazy 3, 4, 5 (http://imdb.com/title/tt0101864/).

but in regards to "Dumbo", I think that movie had soooo much potential and Disney had to fuck it up--An elephant that could fly through flapping its ears?  Why didn't its trunk do something?  Why does it have to be a tiny elephant?  Why did the crows have to sing (though Bring in Da Noise Bring in Da Funk had an incredible parody of those crows)?  And why did it have to spend so much of the movie learning how to fly?
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Just Withnail

Yeah, but the mother scenes are good for a cry, and the drunk-Dumbo sequence is as trippy as anything I've ever seen so randomly put in the middle of a film like that.

In regards to the topic: I have not seen any weird movies that haven't already been mentioned. Or: Some of the films posted are just about as weird as a lot of stuff I've seen, that is, not weird at all.

diggler

tron.

"Has anyone seen the movie tron?"

no
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye