Films Coming out or that are out that you want to see..

Started by KingBlackDeath, February 26, 2003, 11:14:46 PM

Rudie Obias

Quote from: BigBadDeath...and where can they be found? Anyone know anything about when these films might be viewable by a nobody in NE Ohio?

Gerry
It's All About Love
Dogville
He loves me, he loves me not
Lost in La Mancha
Interview with the Assassin
.....a few I'm forgetting....

dude, check out:

the cedar lee - http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/cedarlee/index.asp
the centrum - http://www.madstonetheaters.com/
the cinematheque - http://www.cia.edu/campuslife/cinematheque/default.asp
\"a pair of eyes staring at you, projected on a large screen is what cinema is truly about.\" -volker schlöndorff

KingBlackDeath

yeah, i've been cedar lee before, but am disappointed by their abundance of movies that I can see in any old theatre. but thanks for the other two, never heard of either of them, if I didnt have to work tomorrow I might go see pdl for the 6th time. but allass
Do you see what happens...when king black death breathes on you with his breath?

Ernie

Quote from: Bill Maplewood
Quote from: ebeaman69There's a catch though...she's not as nice and lovable, she's actually sort of bitchy at certain parts in this one...still totally gorgeous none the less.

Hahah...so then she's pretty much playing the role of every girl you usually meet & have an attraction to..

I'm saddened.....the great thing about Amélie was not only was she so unbelievably cute but she ALSO had a good personality along with eccentricity..

most girls i meet that i think are cute turn out to be real uninteresting witless bitches....and then i find them as ugly..

i'll always have that amélie dvd to turn to if such a dilemma occurs with god is great, i'm not..

Yeah, her personality did add to her beauty in Amelie...I guess I didn't really factor that in. Now I don't know what she's more beautiful in. I don't really care either.

Anyway, I forgot to tell you man....lol, your not going to believe this ok...I ordered a fucking Japanese Region O DVD of her new movie...He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not off of Ebay...it just came today, I'm gonna watch it tonight. Lol...christ, I think I have an obsession or something...I feel like such a nerd. Seriously, I'm starting to worry for my health. I'm thinking about ordering a God Is Great, I'm Not Japanese VCD off of Ebay now....lol, I seriously need some help.

I realize now that even if I did end up with her (yeah right), I totally wouldn't be able to to tell her I used to order Japanese DVD's off of ebay to own her movies early. I keep telling myself that she would be flattered but I'm beginning to think she'd be freaked out beyond belief.

Ernie

Quote from: BigBadDeathyeah, i've been cedar lee before, but am disappointed by their abundance of movies that I can see in any old theatre. but thanks for the other two, never heard of either of them, if I didnt have to work tomorrow I might go see pdl for the 6th time. but allass

Have you ever been to the cinematheque? That looks like a cool theatre. Actually...it's funny you should make this thread man...I need some help finding cool theatres around there...in Ohio. See, I'm going to Ohio for the first time for a wedding in June (I can't fucking wait!) and I've been researching some cool theatres to possibly go to while I'm there, if I have time.

Can you give me any suggestions man? Not only for theatres but for any cool attractions I should check out. That would be so cool if you could do that.

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ebeaman69

Anyway, I forgot to tell you man....lol, your not going to believe this ok...I ordered a fucking Japanese Region O DVD of her new movie...He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not off of Ebay...it just came today, I'm gonna watch it tonight. Lol...christ, I think I have an obsession or something...I feel like such a nerd. Seriously, I'm starting to worry for my health. I'm thinking about ordering a God Is Great, I'm Not Japanese VCD off of Ebay now....lol, I seriously need some help.

I realize now that even if I did end up with her (yeah right), I totally wouldn't be able to to tell her I used to order Japanese DVD's off of ebay to own her movies early. I keep telling myself that she would be flattered but I'm beginning to think she'd be freaked out beyond belief.

Do you have a job?

Ernie

Quote from: Duck Sauce

Do you have a job?

Lol, no...nor do I have a life. I'm 16 if that's an excuse. I do have my permit though. I'll probably get a job once I get my license. Did you think I was going to defend my actions or something? I admit that I'm a loser man.

Xixax

I don't get the recent wave of "let's pick on the people who are under 19 years old" messages that have been making their way through Xixax lately.

I say, the younger the better. We bitch about America's youth making Kangaroo Jack a #1 movie, yet we dog anyone who posts here about their age if they're "too young".

I'm smelling a hint of attitude on the board as a whole lately. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but it smells like ass and I hope it wafts away soon.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Gold Trumpet

Cecil

Duck Sauce

Lol, no...nor do I have a life. I'm 16 if that's an excuse. I do have my permit though. I'll probably get a job once I get my license. Did you think I was going to defend my actions or something? I admit that I'm a loser man.

? I wasnt saying you were a loser at all. What I meant by that is that I always see you posting things about "I bought this and this and this, and then this on ebay" and I got to thinkin this guy spends a lot of cash. So I wanted to know how you paid for it, drugs or firearms?

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Xixax
I'm smelling a hint of attitude on the board as a whole lately. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but it smells like ass and I hope it wafts away soon.

I think its just too many of the same old posters getting tired of each other. We need some fresh blood and when it comes we act all high and mighty and reject it. I will try to be more welcoming and apologize for my comments that were uncalled for or taken out of context.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: The Gold TrumpetI'm glad I just turned 20.

I'm like a month and a half behind you.  :yabbse-angry:

Ernie

Quote from: Duck Sauce

? I wasnt saying you were a loser at all. What I meant by that is that I always see you posting things about "I bought this and this and this, and then this on ebay" and I got to thinkin this guy spends a lot of cash. So I wanted to know how you paid for it, drugs or firearms?

Alright man, sorry. You see how I could take it that way though, right? I misunderstood. Yeah, my mom buys me things a lot if I get good grades and help out around the house a lot the time. You know, we have that kind of a deal worked out.

I really am a loser though, seriously...all I do is watch movies and go on the internet....but at least I'm happy. That's what matters, right?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: ebeaman69I really am a loser though, seriously...all I do is watch movies and go on the internet....but at least I'm happy.

There is no shame in that.

Ernie

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: ebeaman69I really am a loser though, seriously...all I do is watch movies and go on the internet....but at least I'm happy.

There is no shame in that.

No, there really isn't. Not at this point anyway. If I'm the same way when I'm 30 though, I swear to god I'll shoot myself.