If Neos the one..... (obviously conserning Matrix)

Started by brockly, May 23, 2003, 01:47:54 AM

brockly

Why does he fight? Why can't he just blow everyone up like he did to Agent Smith in the first one. He is supposed have the power the change anything inside the Matrix, so why don't he do it?

dufresne

There are shadows in life, baby.

underdog

maybe he this too lazy or stupid.
peace
"This is my week off, so pack up,
take the kids, and I'll see you in a week"

Raikus

Maybe it's in his contract that he must fight xxx number of Smith's before up, up, and awaying it?
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

©brad

maybe the movie would be boring if he didn't fight. too much thinking is bad u know.

picolas

Quote from: Brock LandersWhy can't he just blow everyone up like he did to Agent Smith in the first one.

did you...see reloaded :!::?:/what happened to smith after neo jumped into him :!::?: everyone would turn into everyone! MADNESS.

Gold Trumpet

for a reg action movie, too much thinking can be bad in enjoying the picture. for an action movie that grounds itself on "philosophy" and others things way too serious for the genre, too much thinking can be revealing.

~rougerum

Banky

do you think out of all the numerous Smiths that there is still the one original?

sphinx

this might blow your mind, but they're actually all the original.  if smith could do that in reality, then you could consider there to be an original, but not in the matrix

Cecil

Quote from: sphinxthis might blow your mind, but they're actually all the original.  if smith could do that in reality, then you could consider there to be an original, but not in the matrix

ah... my head....

Banky

i dont think so because all his clones are people actually plugged into the matrix but the original smith was just a computer program

picolas

Quote from: cecil b. demented

if that image is real i'm going to eat my skin and then jump onto a bed of salt hay and marbles then i will shoot my foot with a dart gun and set it on fire then i will swallow hot led through my foot then i will eat a fork please god make this image not real

Cecil

Quote from: picolasif that image is real i'm going to eat my skin and then jump onto a bed of salt hay and marbles then i will shoot my foot with a dart gun and set it on fire then i will swallow hot led through my foot then i will eat a fork please god make this image not real

are you serious? ever seen http://us.imdb.com/Title?0081455

Pubrick

Quote from: BankyEdwards av

*standing ovation*
under the paving stones.

Banky

yeah i got bored and came up with that today.  Preety sweet