I Just Bought...

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, October 25, 2003, 05:14:10 PM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

samsong

cronopio: 3
life: 1290812390135123449023512

samsong: -17  :yabbse-cry:

and i bought:

ace in the hole
they live by night/side street

for real, this time.

yes, i read about that 'special edition' yesterday, but i like barebones discs. at least the artwork's more dignified. :yabbse-smiley: and, it costed me 5 dlls.

context, context, context.

MacGuffin

Just got back for that used DVD sale:

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

I SAW You Mac. (I didn't get to go to the Concert because they changed the venue without telling me. I am going to get my mone back. Still pretty pissed but anyway) I first saw the criterions and then the copy of Performance and I said to myself 'Damn it Lucky Bastard' Even though I already have Performance....Anyway.....

Here's mine from that same store:
Trapped
Schizopolis-Criterion
Red Dawn-Collector's Edition
Monster's Ball-4 Bucks!!!!
Little Children
Sliders Season 1 and 2
The Ladykillers-With Peter Sellers and Alec Guiness
In The Bedroom
Cast Away

and From Amoeba:
Quills
National Lampoon's Vacation

and on order:
The Lookout
INLAND EMPIRE

admin edit: mac's dvd purchases are directly above this post
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

MacGuffin

Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 11, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
I SAW You Mac. (I didn't get to go to the Concert because they changed the venue without telling me. I am going to get my mone back. Still pretty pissed but anyway) I first saw the criterions and then the copy of Performance and I said to myself 'Damn it Lucky Bastard' Even though I already have Performance....Anyway.....

HaHa.

You even talked to me and asked me if I had seen Performance, and I was weirded out because I thought you were gonna try to pry it from my hands the way you kept staring at my DVDs with drool in your eyes.

I know it was you because after I made the first purchase, I went back in to look again because by that time the crowd had died, and I was in line behind you and saw you had bought the Schizopolis that had been there since the last time I visited.

Skeleton FilmWorks

SiliasRuby

Quote from: MacGuffin on August 11, 2007, 10:26:24 PM
Quote from: SiliasRuby on August 11, 2007, 04:29:32 PM

HaHa.

You even talked to me and asked me if I had seen Performance, and I was weirded out because I thought you were gonna try to pry it from my hands the way you kept staring at my DVDs with drool in your eyes.

I know it was you because after I made the first purchase, I went back in to look again because by that time the crowd had died, and I was in line behind you and saw you had bought the Schizopolis that had been there since the last time I visited.
Hehe. Well, isn't that something?

My Collection

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Stefen

Did that really happen?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

SiliasRuby

My Collection

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

MacGuffin

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

Ravi

Taxi Driver actually has a sticker on it that says "From the 2006 Academy Award Winning Director of The Departed."  SIGH...

john

Cria Cuervos
Early Samuel Fuller
Taxi Driver
Vacancy
Inland Empire
The Lookout
Hamlet

FYI: If you're planning on dropping $20 for Hamlet already, at Borders it comes with a nicely bound exclusive little photo booklet. Some good stills and nice on-set photos.

Maybe every day is Saturday morning.