from dvdplanet's 20% off sale:

samsong

the dvdplanet sale

... fucked my shit up.

deepdiscount sale part deux

MacGuffin

And from DDD's Mega Sale (take part two):

And @ more than 50% off:
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

mogwai

SiliasRuby

Using My Deep Discount DVD Supersale Purchase I Got:

The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

bonanzataz

yeah, but it's a fair trade, b/c actually, and i'm not sure you guys know this, but the movie is INSIDE the box...

...and the movie kicks ass.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Ghostboy

No one else bought Deadwood season 3?

Anyway, that's what I bought.

john

Quote from: Ghostboy on June 14, 2007, 11:30:21 PM
No one else bought Deadwood season 3?

Anyway, that's what I bought.

Fuck yeah, someone else bought Deadwood season 3... I did. And a whole mess of other stuff...

Including all the new Leone discs, 'cept The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...

and The Hustler: SE, which I am going to go watch... right... now.
Maybe every day is Saturday morning.

w/o horse

DDD sale:

Public Enemy
Track of the Cat
Menace II Society
Mighty Peking Man
Crash
Shoot the Piano Player
A Nous La Liberte
Late Ozu

The Late Ozu box is a fucking steal at that price.
Raven haired Linda and her school mate Linnea are studying after school, when their desires take over and they kiss and strip off their clothes. They take turns fingering and licking one another's trimmed pussies on the desks, then fuck each other to intense orgasms with colorful vibrators.

SiliasRuby

Which 'Crash'? The Haggis or Cronenburg version?
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

A Matter Of Chance

DeepDiscount Sale:

$27.99 at Newbury Comics:

last days of gerry the elephant

Quote from: A Matter Of Chance on June 20, 2007, 09:58:23 AM

I think modage started a trend by announcing this set back in the 'dvd deals' thread.