Who's Next To Croak?

Started by cine, September 28, 2003, 11:07:39 AM

Ravi

Ghostboy

Wow. Someone's been doing a shit ton of coke.

Sleuth

I feel liek this is my fault somehow!
I like to hug dogs

SiliasRuby

Jesus H. Christ on ice. That is really wild. I'm all of sudden really worried about her. Or maybe this new look will work for her in that it will get her more interesting, meaty parts.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

cine

Quote from: SiliasRubymeaty
one can only hope.  :shock:

Stefen

haha.

But seriously, I don't think shes on a coke diet. She wouldn't lose weight like that. She looks like a tweaker, so she is probably doing meth. That stuff is bad bad bad bad news and probably worse than heroin or coke. I haven't tried either of them, but i've known people on all of them and the ones on meth always look like Lohan. Why would anyone want to be that skinny on purpose though? Who finds that attractive?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Thrindle

Quote from: StefenWho finds that attractive?
Seriously though, good question.  I find curves to be incredibly sexy...
What is the obsession with emaciation?
Classic.

cowboykurtis

thats some sick shit - perfect role model for the young one's

Isn't it great that all the 16 yr old girls in america going through puberty are scrambling to get their 12 yr old bodies back that they so eagerly wanted gone just four years prior.
...your excuses are your own...

grand theft sparrow

Quote from: ThrindleWhat is the obsession with emaciation?

Personally, I think it's some guys' inability to cope with their attraction to young boys; so to rationalize it, they make women look like them.  I don't personally know a single man, gay or straight, that is attracted to anyone that damn thin.

A friend of mine teaches her younger siblings; I'll tell her to tell them to tell big sis to start keeping food down again.  Those pictures hurt.

meatball

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: StefenWho finds that attractive?
Seriously though, good question.  I find curves to be incredibly sexy...
What is the obsession with emaciation?

Girls who are ashamed of their curves. And gay fashion designers who like their models androgynous.

Thrindle

Quote from: cowboykurtisIsn't it great that all the 16 yr old girls in america going through puberty are scrambling to get their 12 yr old bodies back that they so eagerly wanted gone just four years prior.
That was incredibly insightful, and so true.  I'm 21 and still yearning for the body I had when I was seventeen.  The one that didn't have hips...  
It's really shitty that our society sexualizes YOUTH so much.  And I think this sexualization of youth has something to do with our love of skinny women.
Hacksparrow, you were also right on the money about the gay male thing... but seriously, it's as though some guys don't want women, to actually be women.  Sigh.

Also, Lindsay Lohan has an incredibly cute nose... give it a while longer and the cartilage is gonna be falling out.  What a fucking waste.
Spoken by someone who hasn't touched coke in quite a while.
Classic.

Alethia

god damn it.  that is fucking sad.  i just wanna hug her ... but what if i break a rib?  seriously, all women, show off your curves, celebrate your femininity.  don't hide it or flush it down the toilet every day. watch How to Marry a Millionaire - proof of just how radiant a woman with curves is.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: ewardHow to Marry a Millionaire - proof of just how radiant a woman with curves is.

Reality TV does have cream of the crop curves.

I think contestants on that show are even better idols for 16 yr old girls. They're ambitious and know how to use their body to get money.

right on!
...your excuses are your own...

Alethia

haha, I meant the marilyn monroe movie.  sorry, i dont watch very much tv.

Sleuth

Aw Cowboykurtis, at least your sarcasm was in the right place
I like to hug dogs