marketing copies

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 10:12:50 PM

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Ravi

Quote from: MacGuffin on June 24, 2008, 08:33:43 PM
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

Rated R for strong disturbing violence, pervasive drug and alcohol use, sexuality/nudity and language - all involving teens.

That's everything I've ever wanted in a movie.

hedwig

Quote from: Ravi on June 24, 2008, 09:40:25 PM
Rated R for strong disturbing violence, pervasive drug and alcohol use, sexuality/nudity and language - all involving teens.

shoulda been the tagline.

SiliasRuby

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane

That's everything I've ever wanted in a movie.
On July 14th it comes out on DVD in England. So there ya go.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

Fernando

Quote from: Hedwig on June 24, 2008, 10:59:28 PM

shoulda been the tagline.

Larry Clark's kinda film.

Ravi

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

squints

I haven't seen it but...I really want to masturbate to this movie. Is that wrong?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

matt35mm

It's probably wrong that you quoted it to make it seem as though Mac said that.

Ravi

Stefen

Also,

If you count her hair as a second head of course. I do.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Ravi

Mavis

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks