marketing copies

Started by sphinx, February 28, 2003, 10:12:50 PM

modage

Quote from: polkablues on April 14, 2006, 07:01:18 PM
That's an awful lot of wall.
dont worry, by the time its a dvd cover it'll be an awful lot of FACE.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Ravi

These are some promo stills from an upcoming Indian movie called Krrish.  Everything about it screams "rip-off."  Ching Siu-tung is the fight choreographer.

pete

ching siutung also worked on flying daggers and spiderman, so maybe they were just "recycling."
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Kal

Traninspotting anyone??

hedwig

it's proper "marketing copies" etiquette to display the similarities by posting both designs.

Kal

true, my bad... but it was so obvious i thought everyone would remember anyways!

context, context, context.

sickfins

matt35mm

First I was wondering what the FUCK you were talking about.

Then I realized that the font design was completely the same.

Then I saw the bolded DUFF and DUFF at the top and thought of the episode of The Simpsons where Homer is haunted by Duff (I think it might have been the episode Duffless... because for some reason he was trying to escape Duff).

Then I wondered why I've never heard anyone bother to point out that Haylie Duff is fucking ugly and useless.

Then I posted this.

Ravi

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Derek237

Ravi

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks