Short Script

Started by Pedro, February 04, 2003, 06:44:23 PM

Anachronism

Title: And then there were three.

Commentary: Very fresh unforced dialogue, I could envision the whole thing perfectly. From the annoying southern twang, to the amazed looks of bewilderment as the world unclimactically does not come to an end. My only suggestion would be that you avoid placing directorial "direction" in your scripts. Real D.o.P's and Directors will take that very badly as an insult to their creative license. Aside from that I liked it alot, and look forward to reading more from you.

Sally forth Pedro, and remember the Penis Mightier.

Pedro

Quote from: AnachronismTitle: And then there were three.

Commentary: Very fresh unforced dialogue, I could envision the whole thing perfectly. From the annoying southern twang, to the amazed looks of bewilderment as the world unclimactically does not come to an end. My only suggestion would be that you avoid placing directorial "direction" in your scripts. Real D.o.P's and Directors will take that very badly as an insult to their creative license. Aside from that I liked it alot, and look forward to reading more from you.

Sally forth Pedro, and remember the Penis Mightier.

:-D sweeet....Thanks alot for digging it....the version you read is a lot better than the crap that I had posted before....

I'm thinking since I would direct this myself the directions noted in the script aren't that big a deal...

Anyway, thanks again for actually fucking reading it...I dig it when people check out my works

Banky

you stole my avatar sigur